RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] How to create a score window?

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Did anyone know, how to draw a permanent score window in a mini game?

So basically I need to draw a variable into a window, what represents the score the player earned. If I do via message as a parallel process, the player is blocked. Even with an script that allows the player to walk while the window is open doesn't work. Because it stops every other parallel process. Plus it doesn't update the score window. (\s/)

May this makes it a bit more clear, if any questions, I'm here to answer your questions.

This was the script I tried out:
http://galvs-scripts.com/2012/10/21/messages-without-wait/

Tried that one too:
http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=46310.0

The second one works so far, but can't draw any variables in the message window, hope I could get any help. /)

Can anyone help me?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 12:49:12 AM by yuyu! »

Rep: +0/-0Level 35
RMRK Junior
The following post is interesting too.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
How many points will the player be getting?

Like, what are the max points? How many points per objective?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I see, that's what I missed. :)
Thank you for the question, so the maximum would be about 1000 points, if you are a god like player. ;)
My best score was 650 points, so it must be okay, if it counts to 999. :)

But later in the game progress there would be a mini game where you can probably get 99.999, if you are good enough.

For the first mini game it's -10 for the rotten one, 10 for the good, 25 for the best quality, and 100 for good reactions. :) (\s/)