RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Advanced RPG Maker Magazine

Rep:
Level 91
Hello, poster board!

The first two issues of Advanced RPG Maker Magazine have now been released. A traditional magazine format eZine, it is developed by members of the RPG Maker community, not tied to any particular site, and acts as an overview and aggregate of everything going on in the RPG Maker world. It's gradually expanding its viewpoint as more sites are known, and of course, RMRK features from time to time.

Issue 1 - April 2014

Issue 2 - May 2014

Submissions are always open and anything is welcome (though might not be displayed). You're free to redistribute as you wish so long as it is not edited in any way and you don't claim anything as your own that isn't.

It's not perfect, but issue 2 is an improvement over issue 1, and issue 3 will be even moreso, while things are tweaked and fine tuned and bad practices weaned out.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
This is very cool, mouse. Thanks for putting it together.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
I feel honored to have been mentioned in one of the publications!
Heretic's Vehicles XP (Boat and Magic Carpet)

Heretic's Collection XP Ver 2.3 - Updated to include Dynamic Lighting, Moving Platforms, Vehicles, and much much more!

Rep:
Level 91
Glad it's gone down well! If there's any way it can be improved I'd be happy to change it in future.

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
Nice content :D

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

Rep:
Level 91
I know I have been an absolutely awful magazineperson, doing three issues in a row and then spending 15 months twiddling my thumbs, but issue 4 is almost ready for release. If anyone has anything to add, articles, small bits of news, even just screenshots of amazing games or a roundup of any contests on RMRK, please let me know and I will shuffle around some of the worse articles to squeeze it in.

Oh, issue 3 came out 15 months ago by the way, I forgot to update this thread.

http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=78304

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 91
Also here is issue 4;

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I enjoyed it. Great work!

(tho y u no love rmrk. ;_;)

Rep:
Level 91
I was gonna do a bit about the game in a week shindig but couldn't find any gamms to play ;(

Rep:
Level 91
Half way to Issue 6, does anybody have anything to add? Any interesting events, new games, etc? Anything cool coming for RMRK?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
will you do an expose on the patriarchy
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 91
I'll check my privilege and get back to you.