RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] GAME OVER Title

Rep: +0/-0Level 38
RMRK Junior
Hello!
I've found tutorials on this before - but no solution! I am working RPG Maker VX Ace.
I have a custom GAME OVER title screen but I don't know where to put it! There is an option for a custom title screen, but no game over. I've also tried replacing/naming the image gameover and that didn't work.
Please help! Thanks
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 06:03:58 PM by mcdonalds »

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
The graphic file must be named 'GameOver' and must be placed in the Graphics/System folder to appear on the Game Over screen.

UPDATED 05-29-14

IS YOUR PROJECT OPTIMIZED?
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep: +0/-0Level 38
RMRK Junior
Oh! I'm so embarrassed. Thank you!