RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Any Unity users?

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero
Post here if you use Unity. That way, if there are others, we can do some networking and possibly help each other out.

I am just getting started with it

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I think you might be jumping into the deep end a bit too quickly. If it's what you really want to work with, I wholeheartedly support you. However, you'll probably be better off getting help elsewhere. I don't know anyone on rmrk that uses unity regularly aside from Dr. Todd, and I don't even know if he's here anymore.

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero
I think you might be jumping into the deep end a bit too quickly. If it's what you really want to work with, I wholeheartedly support you. However, you'll probably be better off getting help elsewhere. I don't know anyone on rmrk that uses unity regularly aside from Dr. Todd, and I don't even know if he's here anymore.

Hmm perhaps. I'm currently dedicating my time to VX Ace, but I'm thinking for the long term. I guess I'll put this on ice.

Rep:
Level 68
Infinite imagination
Hi!

I'm working on Unity regularly. :) I have one own project under development and I've worked with two Unity based games made by Fragment Production ltd.

My main area of knowledge circles around RTS and GUI. Currently I'm working on a game state machine for my own project. If you ever decide to give Unity a look let me know if I can help you with it :)

BR Mittenrc~

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero
Hi!

I'm working on Unity regularly. :) I have one own project under development and I've worked with two Unity based games made by Fragment Production ltd.

My main area of knowledge circles around RTS and GUI. Currently I'm working on a game state machine for my own project. If you ever decide to give Unity a look let me know if I can help you with it :)

BR Mittenrc~