RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Is it impressive to know C++?

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Sure, if you're Canadian.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero
Sure, if you're Canadian.

I'm british lol

EDIT: I am from the US, but live in Britain

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Also, some Chinese.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
If you really want to impress people, take Computer Science III. You'll be like the matrix.

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
If you really want to impress people, take Computer Science III. You'll be like the matrix.

This. Just.. This
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
The chance of knowing C++ is as impressive as someone who discovered an exo-planet, planemo or someone who was able to catch a UFO.

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
The chance of knowing C++ is as impressive as someone who discovered an exo-planet, planemo or someone who was able to catch a UFO.

uh, excuse me? Are you implying that I didn't catch a UFO?

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
What I am saying is, knowing C++ is a fascination, a bliss. Most Win32 applications, games, information systems and different things you see in the computer are written in C++. To know such programming language, is, you can say comparable to that, like looking to a planet with your bare eyes.

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Depends on your environment and extend of your knowledge.

*hugs*

Rep:
Level 55
RMRK Junior
To give a serious answer (oh noes!), I'd say it's more expected than impressive.