RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
coolest new member

Rep: +0/-0Level 38
These aliens aren't going to fight themselves!!
:lol: Some about myself... I used RPG Maker for a few years my favorite is ace! I have 2 bros and 1 sisster. Right now im working on a game that I will post soon enough! Right now its easter break so I had some time to work on that game! ;D I hope you guys will like it when I post a demo!!!

ps my real name is not ben

and I really like this icon :lol: dancing pokemon!!!
 :discosect:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Welcome, good sir! It seems that your post was indeed in the wrong spot, but the deed hath been corrected and no harm hath been performed! B)

Enjoy your stay and don't go to the sewers or you will die. ;_;

Also, if you like Pokemon, feel free to check out RMRKMon! B) I think you shall like it!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Wipe your feet, avoid the sewers, don't ever click a link in the IRC.  Actually you're 13, right? Just stay away from the IRC. 

Aside from that, welcome! Enjoy your stay :) 

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Yeah, enjoy your stay, bud. Just stay chill and hang out, you'll find yourself enjoying the place before you know it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome.
Welcome to RMRK.
You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining RPG maker forums.
I thought so much of RMRK that I elected to establish my nest here, in the Sewers so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I have been proud to call RMRK my home.
And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to RMRK.
It's safer here.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Thanks everyone! ;D This is really cool and I already caught a pokemon! But I missed 2 of them :( The one I caught was a umbreon!! awesome!!!! And my trainer is set to lance :lol: :discosect:

I forgot to ask what is the IRC? :o

Rep:
Level 41
http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=chat

A lot of the regulars go here. It's pretty coo'.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
NOOOO

DON'T DO IT BEN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY DON'T DO IT!

Rep:
Level 41
Mwahahahaha, ben is only a step away from being one of us.  :ma:

its not working... :(

Rep:
Level 41
Drats...

Ah well, it's fine. Join whenever you want, no one's really forcin' ya!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
you almost corrupted that poor boy! :mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 41
One day, yuu...

One day... we shall all be cracker-eaters.

alright I'm done

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U</a>
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Welcome ben13.

I started my rpg making at the same age. Get to it!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Welcome Ben!

I've given you a Pokemon I think you might like. If you don't its no biggie, you can trade it for one you do like :)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
also just for the record the reason you couldn't catch the next 2 you saw was because there's a cooldown so people can't just spam refresh on a page to find pokemon.

I'm gonna be totally honest. ben 10 was an alright show. Colonel Campbell was in it. therefore it is acceptable. all the spinoffs after the original are just for cashflow via toys though.

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U</a>

I laughed so much at this! XD
Great movie. Great comeback!

ANYWAY...
Welcome, Ben.
You're a brave soul to journey this far! ;]

I like dragonite!! thank you! ^-^ And on this post I caught a shiny kangeskan!!!! ;D now im not sure which to make my fav!

and I agree that the first ben10 was the best! :)