RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Question about Inventory.

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior
Ok so i was wondering if it's possible to remove the item categories but still have the items behave like the category they are assigned too.

What I'm asking is this.

In my game i'm using Tsukihimes Inventory scripts so that each actor has their own inventory.

Each actor can have 20 items MAX per inventory and this includes consumables,weapons and armors (Key items will have their own category)

Here is a brief example on what i am asking for.

First picture is Lucas inventory and 2nd is boneys (the dogs) inventory. (from the game MOTHER 3)

*each have their own inventory (which i achieved with Tsukihimes script).
*20 Item limit per Inventory(Which means quantity does not stack so if you have 2 "cheese" items in the inventory it will list them as 2 separate cheeses instead of "cheese x 2").
All their Items weather it be consumable equipped or battle item go to the same inventory slot (with only key items having their own unlimited inventory slot category).

My question is how can i achieve the 2nd and third inventory functions?

If any more information is needed to help me i can provide it.Appreciate all help and would love or anyone to contribute a solution  :)