RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon X/Y - Friend Codes! <3

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Don't know how many here own either Pokemon X/Y, but the Friend Codes that goes along with your 2DS/3DS is great for online battles, trades, and competitions.

I figured since everyone seems to like RMRK's Pokemon capture feature, then there obviously must be some gamers hungry for Friend Codes!
In case you don't know, the way it works to become friends on Pokemon X/Y is if both parties share their Friend Code generated by the hand-held console in their 'Friend List'. It'll tell you how to get started if you need. Just look for the orange smiley icon, and you can't go wrong. ;]

NOW...
Let's exchange some codes! ^^

Friend Code: 4613-7094-5827

That's mine there.
Now you can post yours here, and the list should continue. :3

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
we have a thread for game info, including friend codes, over in videogames and entertainment. though I don't see why there can't be a trading thread if anyone is interested.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I was actually going to make a topic like this awhile back, but realized the game info thread.. However, its seems very jumbled in there anyway seeing as how it doesn't tell you who wants to be your friend, and you HAVE to add them back. :p

Anyways, I have Pokemon X and my FC is 2337-3473-0331

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
However, its seems very jumbled in there anyway seeing as how it doesn't tell you who wants to be your friend, and you HAVE to add them back. :p
Look, it's not our thread's fault the friend code system is mentally retarded and doesn't just have a signup with a username.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Mine is 1289-8265-2166

And I have Pokemon Y

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Look, it's not our thread's fault the friend code system is mentally retarded and doesn't just have a signup with a username.

I agree, I wish it could just tell you when people want to be your friend. : /

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
didn't nintendo claim the reason it's so hard to find people was so that kids couldn't get stalked? or did I imagine that.

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
I suppose that would be a good reason.
Still, needed tweaking probably. XD

Good, good! Friend Codes! ^^
I have Pokemon Y myself. :3

I'll get these added ASAP!

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
I think so, but I don't see how that can change anything.
My sister Jayme plays Animal Crossing on my 3ds a lot, and shes on this blog like thing about it where theres actually people who say "looking for friends that are 11" and such.... its freaky :o

EDIT: Also, Bluntsword. You have Ground Pokemon in your Friend Safari :p
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:39:44 AM by Princess Mc »

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Yep, blunstword has Ground.
But you have Steel, Mariah! :3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
didn't nintendo claim the reason it's so hard to find people was so that kids couldn't get stalked? or did I imagine that.

Something like this.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
Yep, blunstword has Ground.
But you have Steel, Mariah! :3

Oh sweet! I always wondered what I had!
Bree, you have Dragon :p

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
So I'm a terrible gamer.

I'm not even there yet!

Got to power plant today...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I have dragon.  Sliggoo, Dratini, Haxorus - I think.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
I actually have a few special Pokemons, though I think you can get a lot from trading through Diamond/Pearl/Black/White(1 and 2) via Pokebank. HOWEVER Pokebank want you to pay a price >:[

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
I actually have a few special Pokemons, though I think you can get a lot from trading through Diamond/Pearl/Black/White(1 and 2) via Pokebank. HOWEVER Pokebank want you to pay a price >:[

Yessss. I did the Pokebank free trial.
That helped me complete the Dex. :3

It's so nice of random gamers who trade you a Mew. XD
Pokemon X/Y has been most beneficial. ^^

Awww, Deanna, why you no haz the Pocket Mons? D:
Oh well, it's ok. :3 *hugz*

I still need to hatch a shiny Froakie...
Got Fennekin, just need more shinies!

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
Yessss. I did the Pokebank free trial.
That helped me complete the Dex. :3

It has a free trial?! :O

Also, did you get the Shiny thing from the Prof? After you complete the pokedex you can talk to him, and he gives you something about eggs and something about shinyz :]

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
You completed the dex?

What wizardry is this????

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Yeah, I have the item that MC mentioned.
It's the Shiny Charm and Oval Charm - shiny charm increases the chance rate of shinies, and the oval charm increases the likelihood of eggs in your daycare. Meaning, FASTER way to get shiny pokemon by breeding. :3

I got traded a LOT of Pokemon from my friend Doug and random people by trade.
But I believe my friend was either hacking or something because the original trainer I.Ds aren't HIS.
Most of them aren't anyways.
So, yeah, I now have the complete dex. O.o