RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bluntsword's Pocket Monster Emporium

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
:D

EDIT: ^_^
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 05:45:34 PM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I have a shiny.

I would prefer other things.

Make me an offer for this shiny.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I wouldn't mind a Shiny Charmeleon. B) I don't really *need* him, but he is cute!

I have some dupes here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,48868.0.html

I also have this guy (but I don't know if you - or anyone - would want him lol!)

If not, I'll let someone else have a shot at the shiny char. B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
How about hondour and the koffing?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
;_; I actually just got someone to trade the shiny weezing to. I'm soooooooorry! ;9

Wait. You did mean the weezing right? Or did you mean my koffing? o.o

(To make up for it, you can still have the houndour for something that isn't the Charmeleon, though! I don't really need 'em!)

Or if you wanted any others that I might be willing to part with that aren't listed, feel free to look over my profile: http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trainer=15930 ! I'm attached to a lot of them, but also willing to surrender some of them. B)

*edit* But I'm not really desperate for the Charmeleon, so no worries, if not! :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 02:52:10 AM by Queen yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I would like to express interest in this shiny fire-lizard-dragon thing.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Hmm. What kind of interest PAC?

I am saddened yuyu. But alas, we shall move on.

For what will you a trade your hondour?

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Just found a dup Mudkip:

And Pacman, do you still want my shiny fire lizard?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
i guess, if i have anything that interests you.
i might also want your brand new mud fish thing, too.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Would you be willing to part with your Gyarados or your Blastoise?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
looks like you're up a blastoise sir.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I'm interested in you're & & what I notice is you're dupe >:x

These are my dupes:

You can also check in the profile if you see something you want.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Pacman! http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=127

Karo: camurunt, banette, and monferno sound good for the three you mention?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Sorry for taking long to reply, yes I'm ok with that

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=208

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Sorry for taking too long.

:ready:

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
It's no big! Thanks for the trade!

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
mate are we doing this

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Sorry Pac, yes we are. Just finished it.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Just caught a dupe Charmander.

Anyone interested in the little flame tail?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I recently traded mine and wouldn't mind having another one, if you want any of my (very few) dupes: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,48868.0.html  :V

If not, it's coo B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Starters are in high demand for now due to the new starter badges =o
bringing sexy back

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If someone else wants it for the badge, I'm alright with that. ^_^

I'm actually not collecting badges. o.o Just cuties! ;o;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
I recently traded mine and wouldn't mind having another one, if you want any of my (very few) dupes: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,48868.0.html  :V

If not, it's coo B)

I do have my eye on that empolean of yours!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I had my suspicions that you might like that fancy fellow! ;o

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=299
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]