RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Disquiet

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Disquiet is the spiritual successor to my GIAW game The Spookiness of the Spook House. I kept the "engine" and a few ideas from the game, but largely I rebuilt the entire thing. Disquiet is a very different game, hence the new name. However, if you've played Spook House, you'll see a lot of familiar stuff.

In Disquiet you play a man who has unfinished business in a creepy old crack house. From there things take a turn for the strange as you find events drawing you inescapably towards an inevitable conclusion. There are two endings: the "inevitable" ending, and the secret ending.

Full Game Download

Screenshots:

Credits: Modern Algebra, Yanfly, Khas (Scripts), EBTsukuru (Sprites)

Disquiet was made using RPG Maker VX Ace.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 02:35:43 AM by neuromonster »