RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] Short Story Theme Challenge!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Found out that Bree has a cold. ;9 Sadface. I guess that's where she's been...
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Aaaaaww...

Hope she gets through it alright.

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Found out that Bree has a cold. ;9 Sadface. I guess that's where she's been...

Yeah... I got a bad cold as soon as I went and did a 5k Color Me Rad run.
It was raining... And we got color bombed.
Epic. :3

But after that, I got a cold to go along with my aching body.
Yaaaaaaay... XD

But I'm still with you guys. Sorry to make you worry.
I'll see what I can read/write today if I feel as good as I do for the time being. ^^

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Yay! :gracie: Welcome back!!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 41
Glad you're better, Flamey!

Anyways... it is done.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Awesome! I will try my best to read and critique you guy's stuff today, but now I have acquired an annoying paper cut (more like plastic cut but ok) between two of my fingers that is preventing me from typing without experiencing a bit of pain with each finger movement.

Owwwww this post
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 10:00:38 PM by <0>_<0> »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Well, I tried another scenario in my next entry.
It's kinda revolving around Dreams/Illusions.

Thankfully it's back in the 2k ball park. ^^'
But it's a special scene, so I hope it goes well. XD

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh man I really need to catch up again lol
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
The debate has been split and moved. I apologise for any confusion, and ask that the discussion that has evolved remain there, should its participants wish to continue it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:10:27 AM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
The debate has been split and moved. I apologise for any confusion, and ask that the discussion that has evolved remain there, should its participants wish to continue it.

Please carry on as normal.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
So I should write for this. Really. Elves of Tagel has taken a lot of my free time.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Yes you should! I was about to PM a request for your particiption. You write wonderfully, and I'd love to see what you can cram into 2k words.

Ron-ALD Ron-ALD Ron-ALD *fist pump*

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
So I should write for this. Really. Elves of Tagel has taken a lot of my free time.

YES!

Yes you should! I was about to PM a request for your particiption. You write wonderfully, and I'd love to see what you can cram into 2k words.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I'm embarrassed and encouraged. Thanks guys!

Rep:
Level 41
I'll be sure to read it when I get the chance, blunt.

And thanks for moving the debate, M00s.

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller

I've been meaning to read yours, Blunt.
It'll probably my definite cup o' tea - fantasy is my usual genre of choice. :3

Oh, and for easy access I'll just post my other two stories here so yuyu doesn't have to.
(She gets busy lol)

Theme Dreams/Illusions - "Goodnight, lord-lings..."
Theme Love - Ray of Sunshine

Now I'll have to start thinking of what my entry will be. O.o
Gets harder as you go down the list! XD

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, I still need to read stuff. ;_; I'll catch up someday, I promise.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
!! I almost forgot! Ser EvilM00s, thou is the first to receive the Silver Reviewer award!! You're VERY close to getting a shiny normal pokemon, as well!

As for Bronze Reviewers, we so far have the following: me, LadyJ, FlameMaster5, and zach!

Congratulations! These awards are seeing the light of day after all!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
huh, well wouldja lookit that... Far out!

It hasn't been hard. There's a lot of really effing good material being presented. If this keeps up, we'll have a compilation in no time at all.

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
huh, well wouldja lookit that... Far out!

It hasn't been hard. There's a lot of really effing good material being presented. If this keeps up, we'll have a compilation in no time at all.

You said it! ^^
I've had so much fun writing with everyone!
It's been a long time since anyone has read any of my works. @_@
(Gets lonely...  ;9)

But now I have an idea after all the reviews on what my next pieces shall be.
Muahahahahahahah!!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I am not a very good writer, but I'll be taking part too.

Yes you are.  And to show you, I will also write at least one story.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Added 2 the l1st! B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And, following Jules' Forever Love is the other two parts to the story: For Better or Worse and In Sickness and In Health! Go on and read the whole set, gang!

Also, for reaching 5 Short Stories, Ms. Jules is now a Bronze level author! Also, I forgot to award this one, but Bree has reached that award, too! Good job, guys! ;o;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I don't think I'll able to write anymore for this, but I enjoyed writing my pathetically small entries!

Not enough for even a basic award, but I had fun anyway. Please keep writing everyone ;o; theres so much creativity going on here, its great!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
B-But...I liked your stories. They reminded me of dreams. ;9

And you almost wrote 3 short stories. ;_; I think you've still earned yourself a Pokemon for the effort, if you want one! B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]