RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[W] Cute, retardedly-cute, and pretty-looking Pokemon

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Make me an offer I can't refuse.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
You need to turn on your open trading option... Or add me to your buddy list lolz
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
NOW make me an offer I can't refuse.

(Or can post here ;o)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
accept my trade you fart so you can give me your delicious drowzee

also i've just come in to a tailow ;o

i've already sent you the link yuyuyuyu =_=
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:11:20 AM by Pac »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think you have to send me the link or something. ;o I think
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pacman: (In order of favorites) I'd take your Persian, Dewgong, Slowpoke, Gengar, or Mareep.

But if you don't want to part with any of those, I'm open for other trade suggestions. B) You have a lot of cute Pokemons.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
I also has stuff...

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
we already organised a drowzee for an oddish :|

i'm willing to put persian on top of that for your espeon, unless you're collecting eeveelutions, in which case that's cool, whatever
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
we already organised a drowzee for an oddish :|

i'm willing to put persian on top of that for your espeon, unless you're collecting eeveelutions, in which case that's cool, whatever

Wait, did I say Oddish? Oh, well. B) I'll take it anyways. Also, I love Espeon and have my crazy eeveelutions. ;_; As much as I like Persian too, Espeon is one of my top favorites. :drsword:

I also has stuff...

Joy: I'll trade something for one of your dupe Dratinis. ;o

*edit*
Also like Shuckle, Quagsire, Wooper, Venonat, Sandslash, or Swinub. B)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:34:34 AM by Queen yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
How about for Rhydon or Houndour? And I'll gladly give stupid looking shuckle.

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=18

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I love Houndour, but I don't mind parting with the Rhydon. B)

*edit*
Dratini AND Shuckle? ;_; You're awesome <3
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:42:24 AM by Queen yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]