RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Running message

Rep:
Level 56
Dragon agent
When you can't run from battle, usually escape option is inactive. Instead I'd like it to be active and put message like "You cannot run right now" (like normal, in-game text message) along with an icon in form of faceset. Can someone make such script?

TL;DR: Instead of locked Escape option in battle you can't run from, I want message that says "you can't run from this battle!" along with a faceset.
Rave Darkhog Darkhogini. PhD in scamwareology, learned at Stencil University LLC.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Do you want the person to still get their turn, or for it to skip the turn like a failed escape attempt would do?

Rep:
Level 56
Dragon agent
No, still getting a turn. Just like it is now, but instead of a buzzer and grayed out Escape option, you'll get a message.

//edit: As for faceset I've already made separate faceset with icons for various things (tutorials, etc.) and I'd like to use image from this faceset. Faceset name is "status.png" and I want to use 3rd face in it.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 06:03:15 PM by Rave »
Rave Darkhog Darkhogini. PhD in scamwareology, learned at Stencil University LLC.