RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Welcome to RMRK7!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
In development for quite some time, RMRK's new look is now ready for prime time as the default theme. :)

Focusing more on simplicity, better mobile device support and modern browser support, we hope you like it. If you prefer a dark RMRK, there is a dark variant of this theme that mimics the old dark colour style of RMRK. Just click the "Dark Style" link at the bottom of the page to switch between styles.

Along with RMRK7 come two new features, too:

Project Wonderful
Some of you may have heard of PW before, but if not, here's a simple rundown on the RMRK Wiki. The short of it is that users, game makers, teams and so on can bid to put their project up front. Any income from this is then put back into RMRK as prize money for future contests.

Expect more information, rules etc about this as the next contest draws near.

Pokemon System - RMRKMon
Read a full explanation here - but again the short story is that Pokemon have a small chance to appear underneath poster avatars, and you can click on them to try and catch them. You have your own full blown pokemon trainer profile, and eventually you will also be able to trade with other users.

Enjoy! :zwink:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 52
RMRK Junior
Love it looks great!!!
Spoiler for "More About Vindaca":

Spoiler for "General Prices":
You can also build packages containing multiple resources. (Package prices are not included.)

Music

Basic Songs = $20 - $50 USD
Advanced Songs = $100+

Graphics
32 x 32, 4 Directional Sprite = $7 USD each / $50 USD per sheet
64 x 32, 4 Directional Sprite = $10 USD each / $60 USD per sheet
Backgrounds = $10 - $40 USD
Tilesets = $5 each / $20 - $50 USD per group
(depending on types of tilesets)
Iconset = $5 each / $35 - $80 if buying more then 10
(depending on quantity)
Windowskins = $7 each

Animations
Titles = $20+ USD (Depending on complexity)
Backgrounds= $20+ USD (Depending on complexity)
Regular Evented Scenes = $40+ USD each (Depending on complexity)
Parallax Scenes = $60+ USD each (Depending on complexity)
CG  = $300+ USD (Depending on complexity)
Maps

Basic Map Design = $7 USD each
Advanced Map Design = $10+ USD (Depending on complexity)
Scripts

Basic Custom Menu Script = $60 - $100 USD
More Advanced Menu Script = $120 - $300 USD (Animated, ext.)
Mini-games = $100 - $300 USD (Depending on complexity)
I am willing to build a custom card game if specifications are given Commissioned out E.T.A. 3 - 6 months
Battle Systems = $100 - $300 USD (Depending on complexity) Commissioned out E.T.A. 3 - 6 months
Others Scripts = $80 - $300 USD (Depending on complexity)

We are also willing to build games for you with as little or as much direction as you want. (Prices vary depending on complexity of game)
If you want to use your resources in multiple titles there is an additional charge of half the cost of the resource. (Prices vary depending on packages)
I require half of the total cost of any projects up front and the other half before completion.
If a project is finished and not picked up within 1 month of notification,
your resources will be resold and no money will be refunded.

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Fish Knight
Even on websites I hardly visit, forum skin changes are always jarring. But it looks alright.

The Pokémon thing looks neat. I was gonna say "What about a starter Pokémon?" But that's fine. Besides, when I checked the thread explaining it, a shiny appeared, heh.

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
I was surprised of the new look of RMRK :D

This looks great.

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Even on websites I hardly visit, forum skin changes are always jarring. But it looks alright.

The Pokémon thing looks neat. I was gonna say "What about a starter Pokémon?" But that's fine. Besides, when I checked the thread explaining it, a shiny appeared, heh.

Jesus  :aryan: the odds of that are so low. Well done :Vg;
bringing sexy back

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
I think this theme is much better than the darker one. The text is easier to see :D

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Oooohlala... so pretty.  8)

Great job on this theme, guys. I lurv it.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Guy. Roph deserves full credit for this, sucka. :O

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Oh, of course.

My apologies, Roph.