RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
The sightings section toggles the transparency based on whether it's in your dex. Pokedexes don't care about shiny-ness, though if you've seen a shiny of a particular pokemon, the sightings section will make that distinction.

Yeah I'm just saying that I didn't catch the shiny, but it says I had. The sightings section is not making the distinction between the two.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It's not saying you've caught a shiny charmander. It's saying "This is a charmander, and charmander is in this trainer's pokedex"

bringing sexy back

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
It's not saying you've caught a shiny charmander. It's saying "This is a charmander, and charmander is in this trainer's pokedex"

Maybe don't show shinies in the pokedex then, it's a little confusing.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I'll never be able to hear that song with any other lyrics now.
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

Oh Halo ;_;  Why would you listen to it in the first place? ;9

And you too miss :mad:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not freely. ;9 Against my own will whenever it shows up anywhere through the media.

But I do change the radio station in my car as soon as I hear it. ;)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Not freely. ;9 Against my own will whenever it shows up anywhere through the media.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
fucking hear it every day because it's on the custom "station" used by Festival. that said parody lyrics have improved my opinion of a popsong before.

it helps that the lyrics are usually not super distinct over everything else that's going on in a large metal building with people grocery shopping in it.

For example my brain places the words from the parody I enjoy of moves like jagger into the regular song when it plays.

Rep:
Level 102
One thought that I've had, and that would be easy to implement:

As Gen5 starts with completely new pokemon (until you beat the game, you can ONLY encounter the 156 new pokemon added), when RMRKMon adds Gen5, you will ONLY encounter Gen5 pokemon for let's say, 1 week.

Good idea?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 03:08:51 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Sound reasonable.

Rep:
Level 102
Shiny Chimchar was caught! :tinysmile: :tinysmile: :tinysmile: :tinysmile: :tinysmile: :tinysmile: :tinysmile:
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Well, personally I hate it. But for purely selfish reasons. I try to catch Pokemon as often as possible. Some days that is several times a day, and others it may be once or twice. If that is implemented on a week that I am really busy I'll be lucky to catch even one of the Gen 5's

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
sometime I come back 2 hrs after catching one, and end up with 5-7 getting away before it finally lets me catch one :V

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I think i just realized what roph meant, For a week it will be just Gen 5 and then after that week it will be all available gens.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Oh lol. That works xD

Rep:
Level 102
Yeah, for the first week or so you will ONLY encounter gen5, then back to encountering gen 1/2/3/4/5 :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Badges overhaul completed!  ;8

No longer will stat based badges (# of encounters, sightings etc etc) accumulate. You'll only see the highest tier reached. Also a whole load of new badges are now available:

Encounters - complements the old unique seen badge, which remains

Catches - compliments the old unique caught badge which remains

Pokedex percentage - ups in 5% steps

Trades performed (duh)

Shiny sightings - now counts, instead of a simple has seen true/false

Shiny pokemon owned, again counts instead of true/false

Eevee Badge, for owning Eevee and all its evolutions. For example, Jules has earned it.

Legendary trio badges for owning.. the legendary trios.

Starter pokemon badges, for owning all 9 starter (and their evolutions) pokemon of a particular generation :)

Each and every badge also has a unique title. Visible when hovered over. They start off generic for lower tiers. It may be a while until people unlock the more crazy higher ones.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Even more badges added :)

Legendary Duos
Owning Mewtwo & Mew
Owning Lugia & Ho-Oh
Owning Latias & Latios
Owning Cresselia & Darkrai
Owning Xerneas & Yveltal

Mascots
Owning Groudon, Kyogre & Rayquaza
Owning Dialga, Palkia & Giratina
Owning Reshiram, Zekrom & Kyurem

Fossils
Owning Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops and Aerodactyl
Owning Lileep, Cradily, Anorinth and Armaldo
Owning Cranidos, Rampardos, Shieldon and Bastiodon
Owning Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archen and Archeops
Owning Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura and Aurorus

Many thanks to Karo Rushe for help with these badges  :oyes2:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:40:46 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Glad to be of assistance ~

I also caught from Roph's post :x

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back