RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXAce] Mavis [New Project]

Poll

Does this sound awesome?

Duhhh (Awesome)
0 (0%)
Sure (Great!)
0 (0%)
Mmkay (Okay...)
0 (0%)
Yeah (You dont even care)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Rep: +0/-0Level 39
I'll burn you. :D
Hello everybody!! I'm mavis5899, a VX Ace user from Brunei Darussalam. I'm 14 years old, a dude :3. Now, I'm new here... And I've been working on my new RPG project 3 days ago, with uncomplete story yet (in this case, my friends helped me).
Its going to be a horror/adventure/action RPG. The name of the game is "Mavis".
"Mavis" is a game where you'll play as the main protagonist, Mavis. Mavis is my OC in my other RPG that I didnt release for some purpose.
Anyways, back to the subject.

Synopsis:
The Earth, is now the darkest place in the universe... The Sun has dimmed... Day is the same as night... No stars in the sky too... People have been starving because of it... Animals extinct due to over killing for survival... Plants wont grow... To survive, humans became cannibals... A group of cult started to spread a wrong "lesson" to everyone... Saying its the end of the world... But, Mavis a young girl was destined to give light to Earth, and has been the cults enemy... With only a gun and a flashlight to save Earth, Mavis say: "Let there be light!"

Characters:
Mavis, a young girl who woke up in a forest with a flashlight infront of her. The forest was very dark, no moon and no star to guide her. That's why theres a flash light infront of her. Youre going to lead her.

Zimi, a woman who was stucked in a tiny room with only a lantern to accompany her. She was in there for several days already and needed help. Mavis will encounter Zimi in one of the chapters.

Corra, a "queen" of a cult where the cults worships her. As if Corra was the God. Corra is the main antoganist. She sent her cults member to kill Mavis. "Mavis cannot bring the light to the world", one of her captions in the game.

Screenshots:
None, the game is somehow very dark :P
Ill try to take a screenshot (somehow) or maybe a video. ;)

I am reqruiting mapers! Anyone? Please!! :'(

Credits:
Khas Awesome Lighting System
Woratana's Multiple Fog System
Falcao's Liquid Engine thing... Forgot the name! :P
And others that I forgot, I will edit this topic as soon as possible!

SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF MAVIS!!

An awesome violinist, an UTAU, Vocakoid user, a YouTuber, a gamer, an RPG Maker.

Lets be friends! :3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
As-Salam Alaykum.

With the understanding that you are working in English, a second language, I believe I see what you want your story to be and it sounds decent. However, it seems your organisational skills and knowledge of RMVXA are somewhat limited.

Is this your first attempt at making a game? If so, I recommend that you look in our Tutorials Database for guidance.

To take a screenshot, open your game and press the Print Screen key on your key board. You can then open your graphics editing program and click Paste to make an image suitable for posting here.
:tinysmile:

@ EvilM00s

Walaikumsalam (Wait, are you Muslim?)

Anyways... This is not the first attempt of me making  a game. This is like the first official game of mine that I'll release for the public. Most of my games was not released. Its for private only...

And I know my organization skill are limited. I'll work on that somehow.

What I only need is just a good mapper to help me in my project. :)

Will you help me?
An awesome violinist, an UTAU, Vocakoid user, a YouTuber, a gamer, an RPG Maker.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
No, I'm not Muslim, but I am a student of human cultures. I see everyone as brothers and sisters and I try to make other people feel welcome by at least attemptimg to use their language and/or customs, if I know those things.

I'm elbows-deep in a whole lot of things that would make me a bad choice for a collaborator. Besides, my maps aren't that good, either.

I do recommend looking through our tutorials section anyway. There is a lot of really good material in there, even if you've already released games.

@EvilM00s

Well dont say your a bad collaborator, one day you'll be an awesome project leader! :)

But anyhow, thanks for advising me stuffs that i really needed to know, its helpful! :D

Thanks again!

P.S Saying Assalamualaikum at Muslim while youre not Muslim is rude to us actually. Since you just knew it, its okay. I mean like you are a good guy. :)

@EvilM00s

Well dont say your a bad collaborator, one day you'll be an awesome project leader! :)

But anyhow, thanks for advising me stuffs that i really needed to know, its helpful! :D

Thanks again!

P.S Saying Assalamualaikum at Muslim while youre not Muslim is rude to us actually. Since you just knew it, its okay. I mean like you are a good guy. :)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Oh! Thank you, I didn't know.

this project has been temporarily discontinued.
this project might be also abandoned, OR given to someone else to continue it with taking full credit.