RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simplify

Poll

What changes should we make?

Disperse Forum Games into General Chat and Delete it.
1 (9.1%)
Make Forum Games a child board of Archives.
0 (0%)
Leave Forum Games as a child board of General Chat.
3 (27.3%)
Disperse Ask a Stereotype into General Chat and delete it.
2 (18.2%)
Leave Ask a Sterotpye as a child board of Archives.
1 (9.1%)
Make Ask a Stereotype a child board of General Chat.
0 (0%)
Make Bean Bags a parent-level Board.
2 (18.2%)
Leave Bean Bags as a child board of General Chat.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 06, 2014, 04:42:42 PM

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Also maybe Post Your Desktop could be moved to Computing & Technology.
That could work, since it's about computer desktops, obviously, and from what I've seen, some of the desktops people here have are pretty nicely designed, and some others who don't personalize often could ask for tips on doing so.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member2010 Most Mature Member
The vote on the trading boards was divided, so I didn't do anything with them. Anyway, I updated the poll to discuss some of the other changes. Again, you have three votes, and you can change your votes at any time.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Interesting changes. I actually think I'd really like to see the Bean Bags as its own board. :o

Forum games is a little massive, though, so seeing it dispersed into General Chat could start to look bloated. I don't quite think we should archive it, though, since there's still some things around there that could be enjoyed. I especially grew fond of bluntsword's book cover game. ;_; I kinda like keeping it where it is now, honestly. B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I don't like the idea of bean bags as it's own board simply because it's kinda personal sometimes and it really doesn't need to be at the forefront of the forum.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
SO! it's been a while, how does everyone think the changes are working out? anything that could be improved?

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I don't like the idea of bean bags as it's own board simply because it's kinda personal sometimes and it really doesn't need to be at the forefront of the forum.
I missed this but I completely agree.

I like what has been done so far =)