RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK7 Public Beta

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Lol. Anyway, the 7th RMRK theme has been in development for a while and is now more or less presentable :)

NAMKCOR, yuyubabe (if she ever finishes her assignment :mad:) and Gracie all deserve some thanks for various little bits and advice during development.

Spoiler for why this theme is the 7th version:

You can use this link to switch to the theme for your current session, or you can go to your profile -> look and layout area to switch to the theme more permanently.

Yes, it's light - it may take a while to get accustomed to after being used to a dark RMRK. Eventually, you will be able to select a dark version :)

Feel free to use this thread to report any obvious bugs, things out of place, and general suggestions :drsword:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 02:57:26 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Hmm.. It's not too bad, though I do prefer the darker theme. When do you think the dark version will be available? Haven't found any bugs just yet, but I'll keep trying to break it for you :p
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Cool. I like it.
Two thumbs up for the hard work guys.  :)
なんでやねん

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Post buttons still need style :B

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I really dislike the way threads are displayed on when you're in a forum. each thread is a HUUUUUGE box, you have to scroll forever to read through all the topic titles on one page.

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:17:56 PM by Strike Reyhi »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
1) The whole {$name} thing broke.
2) Rep looks good, but not to sound like Animefan or anything, numbers still all the way. Also guys what's rep.
3) The white background is totally throwing off my chi balancing.
4) This is really fucking pedantic, but the dot indicating that someone is online would look better if it were slightly further away from the name.
6) Errors are too difficult to find.
7) The text size / font(?) in the reply box is way bigger than that of actual posts. :mad:
8) Screw the number 5 :mad: Also screw how 8) defaults to 8)
9) The border around each post in a thread confuses me (also why do they all have to be in separate boxes)?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I agree with pac, individual post boxes seem weird.
I feel like it would look better without the padding.
Spoiler for:

also while the rep bars are a neat idea they're like a graph with no labels.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:25:16 PM by Strike Reyhi »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
NAMKCOR, yuyubabe (if she ever finishes her assignment :mad:) and Gracie all deserve some thanks for various little bits and advice during development.

;9

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I agree with pac, individual post boxes seem weird.
I feel like it would look better without the padding.
Spoiler for:

I think maybe less padding, and a smaller shadow.

Code: [Select]
margin: 5px 10px 10px 10px;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #aaa;

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Rep looks fine the way it is. I just think it should have a tooltip that shows you the numbers when you hover over the rep bar.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Rep looks fine the way it is. I just think it should have a tooltip that shows you the numbers when you hover over the rep bar.

This is a good idea, we could even do this for XP to show earned vs to next level.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Sorry, Roph ;_; I work on buttons now. My job got in the way. ;9

(I have all the important ones done and just need to get to the weird ones)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Why no date on the post? Even a small d/m/y would suffice, hard to tell if something was posted yesterday or 30 days ago cause there's only time on there.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Also I noticed since the online shows buddy list again we should have it in the profile again thank you

Rep:
Level 98
Also why is there a white outline around the exp/rep bars

edit: so I don't make a fourth post it makes you kind of look like a youtube video, like Malson's is the approval rating on a shitty music video

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
People with 0 rep get numbers (Rep: +0/-0) but people with not 0 rep get a bar. It's nothing, but it's weird.
I still don't like rep bars.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Also why is there a white outline around the exp/rep bars

edit: so I don't make a fourth post it makes you kind of look like a youtube video, like Malson's is the approval rating on a shitty music video

My original idea was to do sort of 'rankings' where your net rep score netted you an honor title, a la MMORPGs.  So your 'rep' would level or delevel based on if your rep was positive or negative.  Roph liked the youtube idea better though.

The white outline is there for visual separation.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

They act the same as youtube's like/dislike bar =o

This is coming, along with user number & post count on the exp bar :D

Why no date on the post? Even a small d/m/y would suffice, hard to tell if something was posted yesterday or 30 days ago cause there's only time on there.

That one is contextual. As posts get older:

8:36PM - Today, time
  Yesterday, 12:04 AM
    Tuesday, 8:50 PM - Same week, day and time
      Feb 12, 2007 - Years ago, just give a date
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 05:28:14 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Would it be possible to make the "new post" icon stand out more? I have trouble telling it from the "no new posts" icon.

To clarify, the triangle doodads.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 05:38:25 AM by Lord Eddard Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Dates don't show on PMs with multiple recipients. I'm not even sure if all the recipients show.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Would it be possible to make the "new post" icon stand out more? I have trouble telling it from the "no new posts" icon.

To clarify, the triangle doodads.

Are you colorblind?
( note this is just for knowing how to solve the problem, it's fine if you are! )

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Slightly. I have trouble seeing pinks and purples. Most light shades purples/pinks look gray to me. I can tell the different if I look closely.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
I think that could be solved by having the lit up one go from darker colors in the bottom left to lighter colors in the top right instead of being a palette swap of the no new replies one.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Ehh I gotta say, I prefer RMRK5 a whole lot more. Maybe once it's finalized and there's a dark version I'll like it more and use it, but as of now it isn't all that appealing to me.

Also I noticed since the online shows buddy list again we should have it in the profile again thank you

This and profile comments should come back.
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Slightly. I have trouble seeing pinks and purples. Most light shades purples/pinks look gray to me. I can tell the different if I look closely.

Yeah it's a purple color, I'm sure we can do something about it.

This and profile comments should come back.

I AGREE.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
I feel like we should either get rid of rep entirely, because it's pointless and it's not really funny when we give some noob -10000 anymore, or completely overhaul the whole thing so it actually means something.

( no idea how we would make rep mean anything unless it was something like you can still +/- but the user profile can't go below 0 so lame/ new people will just have 0 and people who make worthwhile posts or content will have an integer. )
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 06:55:27 AM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 96
Do any of the veteran members even have real rep?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
honestly? probably not, but that's even more of a reason to not have rep bars because it makes the site look bad to prospective rpgmaker members when all the staff have like a mostly red rep bar. It's kinda a first impressions thing, some kid coming from rmxp is gonna believe that we're cunts or whatever rmxp thinks of us because all the staff have negative rep, we know rep is stupid and we made jokes out of it but they wouldn't and it kinda reflects badly on the site.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I feel like we should either get rid of rep entirely, because it's pointless and it's not really funny when we give some noob -10000 anymore, or completely overhaul the whole thing so it actually means something.

( no idea how we would make rep mean anything unless it was something like you can still +/- but the user profile can't go below 0 so lame/ new people will just have 0 and people who make worthwhile posts or content will have an integer. )

Integers include negative numbers.  Also net rep can totally be negative.  Look at Sword's.

I think I ~might~?

Still...it might be worth retiring, and moving into a post feature rather than an account feature. 
So you could +/- specific posts, and posts that get -'d enough could be automatically hidden/collapsed in the thread ( with the option to show them ).

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
ugh that would be abused so hard in the sewers for shits and giggles. I'm alright with individual posts having rep part of it, but don't collapse the posts.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ugh that would be abused so hard in the sewers for shits and giggles. I'm alright with individual posts having rep part of it, but don't collapse the posts.

So we could disable it in the sewers.
When did we start caring about the sewers?

Rep:
Level 102
Per post reddit-style up/down votes would require some pretty big mods to SMF, which would undoubtedly break with the move to 2.1. The same for profile comments, they used an abandoned SMF 1.x mod.

SMF 2.1 is still heavily in development but as it stands now it has a built in option for "Likes" on a post, similar to Facebook likes.

Either way, fixed the PM clipping bug, votes now show on the rep tooltip, user ID and postcount now show on the EXP tooltip, reduced the spacing between posts and tightened up the shadow.

Also pushed the online/offline pip thing ever so slightly away from the username. It won't touch it any more.

You may need to Ctrl+F5 to get the new CSS =o
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 08:06:51 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Also, would welcome some new on/on2/off images, the current ones were just whipped up in a minute or two. I attached the current ones. They should be 40x40 PNGs, probably with transparency. On2 means only new posts in a subforum.
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Well you guys said what I wanted to say so I'll just quote the relevant parts:
Ehh I gotta say, I prefer RMRK5 a whole lot more. Maybe once it's finalized and there's a dark version I'll like it more and use it, but as of now it isn't all that appealing to me.

:julesapproved:

I often wonder if rep runs productive members away from the boards. Especially if someone comes who contributes well to the game maker side of the forums, and then posts something ridiculous in The Sewers.  They get a ton of - rep and then start asking why their rep is so bad.  They will usually post in that thread asking what's up with a rep, it goes down more, etc~ 

In my opinion it could be done away with completely.  It isn't like it actually serves a purpose.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I wonder if we can make it into a positive-only thing. 

It's a silly feature that has never really had any meaning, but I sort of like the idea of a 'like' system at its core.  You're right though, Jules, it tends to be misused.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
I think only having +rep would actually make it a positive influence on the community. good rm members like soulpour or whatever who contribute stuff or have a cool game thread would get their kudos and people like irock would have like 2 :V

the only way i could see it being in bar form is if we had Post Level and Rep Level

1-10 Likes would be like level one
11-25 level 2
25-75 level 3
that sort of thing

the actual amounts per level would probably be lower. unless we actually started using it after the change to promote good posts.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 05:56:40 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

I'm pretty sure I do.

As for rep: I don't really care what's done since it's been abused to the point of uselessness even if it meant something in the first place, which it really didn't. But having positive only would be a good way to go, I suppose. Or at the very least make it like it used to be where it just displayed the total instead of positive and negative. Meaning Strike would have 43 rep, for example (235-192=43). Still kinda pointless, but for people that care about it or for new people, they don't necessarily have to see a negative number looming there, wondering why someone may have derepped them 4 times when they only have like 10 posts.

I guess now that I think about it though, I don't like the bar. It looks ugly and youtubey.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
its.

so.

bright.

Ok I like it.

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
Ah, I remember RMRK1/2/3...

I don't know why I was not fond of RMRK5. I think it feels cluttered to me with a lot of small text and a lot of information. Putting the user panel at the top of the page and having content a single column makes a huge difference. The forum names being larger also helps draw attention to them.

The one thing I'm unsure about is the format of post title times: the relative-style is a little confusing to me, though it does lend itself to being tidy. I think posts yesterday should have a "yesterday" flag, I'm seeing posts here (by my time zone) posted at 6PM, and I have to pause to realise, yes, it means yesterday (since it's 11am here for this post).

So yeah, really great job this theme has. I don't think I see anything else to comment on at this time, design wise. Function-wise I'd do away with reputation too but I don't think I can think of anything constructive to say on the subject.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 10:34:14 PM by Taylor »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
The one thing I'm unsure about is the format of post title times: the relative-style is a little confusing to me, though it does lend itself to being tidy. I think posts yesterday should have a "yesterday" flag, I'm seeing posts here (by my time zone) posted at 6PM, and I have to pause to realise, yes, it means yesterday (since it's 11am here for this post).

It does do the 'yesterday' thing.  You might want to set your forum time to the same as your timezone?

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
Weird, I did just moments ago. My settings has it as 13, and my times appear accurate. I see Yesterday or Today in the Last Edit field or in the right-hand column for the date of the latest post for a topic/forum. However on the posts themselves, it appears that it's the day-before-yesterday that gets "#x • Yesterday at x".

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Profile comments? I like the sound of that, though I don't think I've ever seen it in use.

But I really do miss the thing that tells us birthdays. ;_;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
This post was made yesterday, and it's showing as yesterday for me...I'll have to investigate.

Rep:
Level 91
Bring back babe of the day.

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
I'm on the fence. It looks good, don't get me wrong, but I've been using the darker themes for years now, so I'm a little bit biased.

I do think that the rep system needs to be rebuilt, if not gotten rid of entirely. I don't pay much attention to it, and honestly I've always found them a little arbitrary since few forums use them "properly."
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
The messages in this topic on this page now appear to be showing 'yesterday' from Roph's post #33 upwards as expected. I'm not sure if it's fixed or if I passed some sort of threshold that code thinks is midnight (but isn't for my timezone), but just noting that.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I am for the preceeding changes. Also, I would like to say that generall speaking, I am satisfied (if not thrilled) with most of the changes except the brightness. I, like LES have vision.... stuff that make bright colours rather painful after too long. Really looking forward to the dark version, otherwise and except as noted above, very good.

Rep:
Level 102
I see Sunday at 8:36 PM for the first post, Yesterday for yesterday's. I just added a "Today at" for today's posts :)
bringing sexy back

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Profile comments? I like the sound of that, though I don't think I've ever seen it in use.

But I really do miss the thing that tells us birthdays. ;_;

Profile comments make me feel kinda self conscious for some reason. Maybe I'm just weird, but I consider my profile my own personal space. I don't want people all up in my space.

I would definitely like to see the birthday thing back though. I feel crappy when I miss someone's birthday.  ;9

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
You all missed my birthday again and I hope you all feel bad. Except Irock. Irock didn't miss my birthday. Irock can feel good.

For a completely different reason, I say we bring back the birthday thing.

Rep:
Level 91
I like this.

I can't help but feel though that this, and other forums, forum-listings miss images. Graphics. Screenshots, maybe, or something else. Avatars of latest posters or something. It just always feels a little plain and boring.

Rep:
Level 97
You all missed my birthday again and I hope you all feel bad. Except Irock. Irock didn't miss my birthday. Irock can feel good.

For a completely different reason, I say we bring back the birthday thing.

I didn't miss your birthday either. I liked your birthday status on Facebook. That counts.

Rep:
Level 98
On my laptop, using safari (lol), the whole site comes up completely blank when using 7. I can still click on links and stuff but I just can't see them, it's just a white screen.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
On my laptop, using safari (lol), the whole site comes up completely blank when using 7. I can still click on links and stuff but I just can't see them, it's just a white screen.

That's super weird.  Windows or OSX Safari?  I'm on OSX Safari and it works perfectly.

Rep:
Level 98
OSX Safari. :I

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Yeah, works in OS X Safari for me.

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
Okay, I think I have an idea why I am getting oddities with the post-title times. I set my time offset to 0, and I get "Today at 2:27 AM" for my third post (#46), before it said "Today" even with a future hour. I'm pretty sure the prefixes aren't taking time-zone into account.

To compare, my earlier post (#39) is posted "Today at 11:24 AM", and edited "Yesterday at 11:34:14 AM" when the time offset is 13.
With the offset at 0, it's posted "Yesterday at 10:24 PM" and edited "Yesterday at 10:34:14 PM".
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 10:53:24 PM by Taylor »

Rep:
Level 102

Odd. I tested in Firefox (Gecko) on windows / android, AOSP Browser (webkit) on android, chrome (blink) on windows / android and Internet explorer (trident).

Mac safari uses webkit. I can't get that to happen on my webkit android browser though. Either way I could just disable the shadow on webkit. I'll do some  more testing  :blizj:
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
OSX Safari. :I

Are you using any particular extensions?  What version of OSX and Safari?

Rep:
Level 97
Now that this has a dark version I like it a lot better, though some of the previous complaints I still agree with. Mostly the problem I have is that scrolling up and down with this theme is very slow and choppy when there are a lot of posts. Maybe it's just because this is a beta or maybe the problem is on my end, I don't know.

Rep:
Level 98
Still no visibility on my laptop (which is OSX Lion and the most current version of Safari), but also the same thing on my phone as well, running the stock internet browser under 4.3. I can see the shaded background, with the darkened edges, but nothing else, on both my laptop and my phone. I also cannot switch to dark theme under Chrome on my desktop.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
The post timestamps are telling me that Anski's post right there was posted today at 11:55 AM. It should be noted that, to my knowledge, Anski is not a time traveler (yet), but the time of that post is apparently firmly in the future.

Basically, timestamps are lying to me, and seem to think that "within 24 hours" means "today", or something.

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, the timestamps are definitely borked. This post is apparently happening yesterday at 7:14 A.M.

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Yeah, the timestamps are definitely borked. This post is apparently happening yesterday at 7:14 A.M.
Shows on my end that it was pm, not am.
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 102
Yeah, got a fix for those in the pipeline. And for anski's weird mac problem, just going to completely disable some css stuff for webkit browsers :|

Also (sorry tSwitch), avatar will finally line up with the menu at the top.

Oh, and a theme variant switch link will be at the bottom.

All in time for the 23rd, when GIAW ends and this theme becomes the defalt =o
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 10:03:18 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back