RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
More Elemental Sprites (Beings)

Rep:
Level 73
Hello.
Default RTP for VX/VXA has some elemental sprites: Earth, Water, Fire and Wind. I was searching thru internet, forums, every known for me spriter blogs, for other elemnal sprites. And i have not found them. I would like to request a fallowing sprites: Ice, Thunder, Light, Dark, Nature. Also, i would like corrupted/hellish versions of all of them (including original four from RTP. I know that we have ice lady, but that's not what i consider as thunder/lightning elemental sprites. Also we have goddes, but it's not what i coul consider as light elemntal sprites. I woul like them to be in the style of default RTP, but NOT to be just recolors of original four. I want them to be unique. As for hellish ones, alter a little of their original look, with black and orange colors (example feature: black skin with magma flowing from eyes, devilish wings for each one, and devilish horns too). Another request is faceset for each of the elemental sprites both hellish and normal. But only one face ber sprite, no emosets and no bust images. I would be glad if someone would take this request.

Thank you in advance.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Sure.

Ok. Here they are. From left to right; Lightning, Brightness, Darkness, Natural

« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 01:06:45 AM by Lord Eddard Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 73
-snip-

Thank You for trolling. But i would actually like a real sprites. I'm not tallented spriter, so i can't make them myself.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
-snip-

Thank You for trolling. But i would actually like a real sprites. I'm not tallented spriter, so i can't make them myself.

I didn't spend as much time on the "Demonic" ones as I would've liked, but trolling? :\
What do you mean "realy sprites" those are real. You can put them into your game and use them. There isn't anything stopping them from function as sprites.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 73
Dude... Seriously? Maybe i will be a d**k right now, but i have to ignore what you posted...

Rep:
Level 96
Ok. If that's how you want to be. Good bye, and good luck with your project. :(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
First of all, out of fairness, I concede that Lord Stark was trolling. But you could have just laughed it off (or even ignored it in the first place), rather than taking it so damn seriously. It was a harmless joke, dude.

Now, onto the topic at hand. Your request is quite large, so it may be difficult to find someone that will work with you on this one. After a quick Google search, I found this: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=25019 . I doesn't seem to have entirely what you're looking for, though.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Thanks yuyu. All the words.