RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] REAL TIME Day/Night system

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
I have looked all over for something like this, but nothing came up. I even looked here and even on those bigger RPGM forums.

So basically what I need this script to do is

-Take the time of the computer
-If the time is from 5AM to 8AM, and 5:30PM to 7:30PM, tint the screen orange (Like sunset/rise)
-if the time is from 8AM-5:30PM, leave the screen alone (use default tone)
-if the time is from 7:30PM to 5AM, tint the screen purple/blue/just dark (most realistic darkness.

Sorry for the trouble, I'm still at an early stage at learning ruby and I can't find this anywhere else. Thanks.

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
Have you seen this?

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,2546.0.html

Side note: sometimes you have to dig through pages of forum posts, as many scripts arent listed neatly in one nice list on each site.
Heretic's Vehicles XP (Boat and Magic Carpet)

Heretic's Collection XP Ver 2.3 - Updated to include Dynamic Lighting, Moving Platforms, Vehicles, and much much more!

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
I did see that, but I don't want the weather, and I don't think it says that it takes the time of the computer anywhere on there.