RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX RESOLVED REQUEST] Black Sails

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I'm looking to upgrade my ship in the game I'm making, Bloodstained Hands. This is done by replacing the sails on the ship, but I want to change the sprite of the ship so it appears to have black colored sails. I have searched fairly extensively, but I haven't found any sprite like this, and my attempts at making such a sprite have failed miserably.

What I'm looking for is a recolor of the VX Ship sprite, so that the ship has black sails instead of white. I'll attach a download file for the image I'm looking to have recolored. Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 05:33:11 AM by Strak »

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Beautiful. Grazie amico mio.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...