RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Ace] Kread-EX's Actor Inventory and Item Charges allowing negatives

Rep: +0/-0Level 39
Rello Sorrello
Hey all,

I've recently been playing around with a lot of YEA and Kread-Ex scripts and am currently working on a system that I like. Basically, players can equip items to actors (via the Accessory slot) to use them in battle. Items also have Charges (allowing them to be used multiple times). However, an odd thing happens: when I use an item, the item is able to have 0, and even negative, charges and still be equipped/usable. This king of goes against how the system should work and is a bit of a problem...

Example:
Spoiler for:

I'll attach a copy of my project so that it can be seen in action/all scripts can be seen. There's some instructions though:

Talk to the shadow to get the items.
Equip the Heal Vial to the actor.
Talk to the old man to start battle
Use equipped Health Vial x times.

Project:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/av9l8am4s5jxdvf/Project%20SIN2.rar

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.