RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Friendship System

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
I would like a short system where I can call on a script to add an amount of friendship linked between the characters. Also, I would like it if someone made it so that when a character uses an item on another ally, the friendship between them grows. I would use this system for a short aftermath of the game between the characters, and call on different special events in it. I would like the max friendship to be 1000, and I want decreased friendship to be available the same way as to add it.

I would be very happy if someone made this for me. Credit will obviously be given. I don't have a deadline, so you can relax on it.

Thanks.

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Just FYI, you can do this through a simple event system, if you wanted to keep it simple of course.   I have a similar system right now in my own game, that keeps track of your fane points, and good/evil points..
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
But I forgot to mention an extra option in the menu that let's you connect to different allies to see how friendly they are, kinda like the Affinity chart in Xenoblade. Would that work as well?

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
As far as I am aware, there is no way to make an event change your menu options like that..
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3