RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[haXe] Make it Count

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Become Ace "Loneshot" Trigger, the special agent with a penchant for ponchos and more than just a signature look.  Ace made his name by resolving the most difficult of hostage situations, all while only ever firing a single bullet.

Screenshots:

Development Timelapse:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fti0K49R85o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fti0K49R85o</a>

More Info:

With his trusty handgun "Betty" and his bouncing bullets, can he continue the incredible killstreak?

---

Ace will turn to face your mouse at all times, allowing you to aim his shot.  There is no time limit, so feel free to take as long as you need to think.  There is a reticle that will indicate where the bullet will initially strike after you fire.

Kill every enemy in the level to win.  You lose points for killing hostages, and lose if you kill them all.

You can restart the level at any time by pressing 'R', or return to Level Select by pressing 'ESCAPE.'

The Windows version should be compatible with Linux under WINE.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I can't beat the last level. I just keep getting the bullet stuck in a loop.

Also I suck. In one of the levels, I managed to hit every hostage without hitting a single terrorist.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
This is fun as shit! Well done!

EDIT: Done! Very entertaining. Hey LED, try firing behind you...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:06:43 PM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I can't beat the last level. I just keep getting the bullet stuck in a loop.

Also I suck. In one of the levels, I managed to hit every hostage without hitting a single terrorist.

It's stupidly hard...it's not impossible though.  I promise!

This is fun as shit! Well done!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon