RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Most Promising Project

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
This award is for projects in any maker. Which project still under construction shows the most promise? What are you looking forward to playing?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Most Mature Member2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
Rootbound - Joy
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Self-nominating here... I mean, I have people funding me with real world money, and I'm damn serious about it haha
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Sorry Spirit, but I think I'd gladly use one of my nominations to un-nominate your project. While I'm sure you do have the potential to eventually make a great game, I'd hardly call your project the most promising so far. First glance at the project right off the bat shows tons of default RTP graphics and mapping that needs improvement, leaving me unimpressed so far. Claiming to have a kickstarter be a major asset to your credibility isn't saying too much either, as everyone here has seen some really really bad projects still get funding from kickstarter. Between a project that still has way too much work to be done to be considered promising yet and a blatant self-nomination rather than someone remembering your work, I think it's best to just pass over your project at this time.

All that said, I'd like to nominate The Door of Zosha by Exhydra. His work has always impressed me in the past, and this one that he's working on is no exception to that.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball YinOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 86
If I can nominate my project (http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,41477.0.html), I would :P But if not, I will nominate.......... ................ ..............
Cyberdrive (http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,43825.msg0.html#new)
The Door Of Zosha (http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,48124.0.html)

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
I know they're by the same member, but Rootbound and Order of the Marten are at the top of my list. Door of Zosha is a close second, followed by Heretic's Collection if it counts.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
All that said, I'd like to nominate The Door of Zosha by Exhydra. His work has always impressed me in the past, and this one that he's working on is no exception to that.

Hmm, I'm not sure how I missed that project. It's actually really good too, and as such, I would like to switch my nomination to DoZ instead. Hasn't been updated since August, but even still, playing the demo through was pretty fun.

As to the rest, Zylos, I will not debate you on any of those points in a thread for nominations, but if you would like to discuss the points you made, I would be happy to discuss them in a more appropriate place, or through PM. I find it rude to bash someones' project, whether warranted or not, in a topic that's supposed to be about a game that is promising (not perfected).

EDIT: I would also like to nominate Seriab for CTRL+ALT RE right here
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:51:13 PM by Spirit »

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
i nomiate that thing acolite is working on
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I nominate "an upcoming unnamed project inspired by ancient greece by acolyte and friends"
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96

Hmm, I'm not sure how I missed that project. It's actually really good too, and as such, I would like to switch my nomination to DoZ instead. Hasn't been updated since August, but even still, playing the demo through was pretty fun.

As to the rest, Zylos, I will not debate you on any of those points in a thread for nominations, but if you would like to discuss the points you made, I would be happy to discuss them in a more appropriate place, or through PM. I find it rude to bash someones' project, whether warranted or not, in a topic that's supposed to be about a game that is promising (not perfected).

Dude, who the hell are you? You just come out of nowhere and think you're one of us? You're not. You'll never be. It would be best if you left now before feelings got hurt. Feelings get hurt, and people get mad. That's when we say things that we wish we hadn't.
Things we can't take back. Those are the worst things to say.
Like the fact that I love you, and always have. I thought that I could be subtle about it, but now I have to come out and say it.
I've loved you since you joined, and I've longed to be with you.
I know this may come as a shock, but I'm the one that's meant for you. I'm your soul mate.

Please, just, know that I'm saying this all out of love. None of what I say, is meant to hurt you.
If it does, I'm sorry. I couldn't let it fester any longer.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
LES, sometimes I have trouble reading when you're kidding and not..

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
No self-nominations.

Shit's egotistical as fuck.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon