RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
King/Prince/Baron/Lord/Bro/Whatever of RMRK

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Previously the "Most Attractive Male Member" award, this one rewards who you deem to be the best guy around these parts. Of course you may still vote with your ovaries, though perhaps you should consider everything your brethren have done for you over the past year.

The winner of the award may choose their own masculine title, reflected in their badge (and username, if they wish)

Who is a bad enough dude?
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Halo, Sophist, EvilM00s, Bluntsword.. How many can I nominate again?  I'll stop there. That's my top 4  :yuyu:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dr Sword is a bad mutha...and Strike has always frightened me a little.
:tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I nominate Arlen's beard.

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
I have a soft spot for bluntsword. He's just a really pleasant guy.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I'm going to try my best to only pick a few. ;_______;

First off, I (of course) nominated Malson. All bias aside, he's a pretty amazing guy. He's always willing to give advice (for me, about life. For others, about music) and doesn't seem to ever get angry. o.o

I pick Pacman for my third. I still can't get over how much you changed. ;_; Aside from that, you're a young genius and renaissance man in the making. ;o

Also, I pick BOE. He's one of those people that I trust and can talk to about just about anything. He doesn't ever seem to get annoyed with me, either. ;_____;

Also, some honorary mentions:

Spoiler for:
Irock. He really livens things up and I'm glad he's back. I honestly think a large chunk of RMRK died when he left.
Arlen, because he's had to deal with so much shit with his job and handled it like a pro.
EvilM00s, we have a lot in common, and I feel like he's a teacher to me. ;_; He's wise and witty, and I really look up to him!
DrSword, because he's a really chill person, yet not afraid to speak his mind.
Modern, for always being such a laid back guy. :)
Roph, for taking care of us all. ;_;
Bluntsword, for seriously being always nice. You're one of the nicest people I know. ;_;
Halo, for being one of the most fun people ever. :irock2:
Anski, because you're also incredibly wise.
Strike - another person who's not afraid to speak his mind. That's a trait that I envy. :p
Zylos, you've dealt with a lot of stuff since your move and I have a lot of respect for you. :)
Jomar. Because I feel bad for trolling you ;9 You just...make it so easy! D:

If I forgot anyone, it's not because I don't care. It's because I'm forgetful. :P You're all awesome. :) Except GAME THEIFS. :mad:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I nominate Arlen's toes, DrSword's nose, and Holk's eyes.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Yuyu officially nominates everyone.

(Thanks ;) )

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
MA, Bluntsword, and Halo. Honestly, I feel like these are some of the people on here I can go to, to discuss issues or get some advice.
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
I nominate every one of Yuyubabe's honorable mentions, minus Jomar and adding Holk.

Screw the three nomination limit here, there's too many awesome people!

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I nominate every one of Yuyubabe's honorable mentions, minus Jomar and adding Holk.

Screw the three nomination limit here, there's too many awesome people!

I dunno. Jomar was the life of the party.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I find it difficult to describe the feelings I have when reading some of these nomination posts. I am greatly honored by your words, my friends.