RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Cursed Wish

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior

Engine : RPGMAKER XP

Summary
"Cursed Wish" has many character with their own world and story. It has yet to be told and seen on what makes them got into that world or what we usually call as a "dungeon", but as the title said, "Cursed Wish", it has something to do with a "wish". For the time being, every character has to do what it takes to survive in that world and complete their task.

Gameplay
"Cursed Wish" is a horror-adventure puzzle game with many characters that can be played. Just like any other horror-themed puzzle games, to advance in the story we have to find the key item or the trigger that will tell us the story. This game features character changes in the game, so you can change into another character while playing and in someplace you HAVE to change into another character to advance. The character has their own unique ability, it can be activated with an action key or it can be activated automatically.

Characters
Spoiler for characters:

Name : ??
World : School
Summary :
A highschool student that trapped in the school. His story is yet to be told, but the sound that we hear may hint something.

#2nd character
Name : Clair
World : Mansion
Summary :
A young girl with untalkative personality. In her world, she have to collect pieces of her friend to get her friend a body he always desire. By closing one of her eye she can see something that cannot be seen.

#3rd character
Name : ??
World : Dungeon?
Summary :
A woman with a desert-like attribute. She looks interested on the gold in her world and wants to collect them all, but in her world something will come chase you if you pick something from that world. She can do some picklocking with an item to open a door. The picklocking is done with some minigames.

Screen Shots
Spoiler for screenshots:

Demos
Demo V-1.1

Credits
RPGMAKERXP RTP

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
Interesting,  and horror, you say? Will it have any... jumpscares?    ;8

Would you mind if i helped you with the text of the game, or did you find someone for that? I see english isnt your first language, so maybe i can help with the dialogue since it isnt the best at grammar.

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior
Interesting,  and horror, you say? Will it have any... jumpscares?    ;8

Would you mind if i helped you with the text of the game, or did you find someone for that? I see english isnt your first language, so maybe i can help with the dialogue since it isnt the best at grammar.

Yes there will bi jumpscares, but it won't be that often because that's not our point of the game  :)

And thanks for the offer, but we already got someone to write the script (the one who's writing this post and the game is two different people). But if there's a misspelling or wrong uses of grammar (in the post or the game), please do tell us  ;)