RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pledge your allegiance to the Breakfast Realm today!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
    Hail citizens!

The War of the Breakfast Realm has begun!

War is on the horizon, and all citizens of thine RMRK must take up arms! Swear to your house of Breakfast, or be labeled a traitor to your kingdom!

Camps will be set up for the largest of the kingdoms, and we will prepare for war! From now until the end of the month, in celebration of the food and harvest, all citizens are hereby ordered to take up arms and delegate themselves to a house of the Breakfast Realm. Many of you may perish in the name of your nation, but you will always be remembered as the soldier who bravely stood for their kingdom!

Insults will be spewed!

All nations of breakfast food will be forever out of your diet, out of sheer hatred!

The seers have long foretold of war, and war is coming! By the end of the month, the most populous banner house will rise in victory! To ensign, reply to this post with the Kingdom of your choosing! From then, you will be forever labeled upon this ancient post, so that your ancestors will remember of your great allegiance. The Lords and Ladies of the Kingdom will henceforth change your titles or add Knight in front of your name!

Enlist today, for the good of your land!

The Kingdom that proves victorious by acquiring the most members will win it's lieges awards,
    as will the most vocal opponent Kingdom! Huzzah!

Kingdoms:
    House Waffle

"The Iron of the Realm."

• Sophist, the Breakfast Knight
    • HaloOfTheSun, the Blind Waffle Knight
    • UltimaZix, Waffle Knight of the Prophet
    • NAMCKOR, die Waffle Waffe

House Eggs
    "Always Fried, Never Scrambled."

• EvilM00s, Knight Marshall of the Order of L'Ouvre du Coq

House Pancakes and Bacon
    "The Softest and Crunchiest."

• Dr. Mc, President Obama of the American Breakfast
    • IAMFORTE, Bacon Legionnaire

House Cereal
    "Deliverance and Deliciousness."

• Yuyubabe, Soviet Premier of Cereal
    • Lord Eddard Stark, Warden of the Milky North

House Toast-Coffee
    "The Fair House of the Realm."

• Acolyte, H.R.H. Strauberi Stoufd Toast d'Francoise
    • Strike_Reyhi, Holy Ordered Knight of Coffee
    • bluntsword, Sworn Knight de la Caffeine

All citizens are encouraged to participate! Refrain from changing your usual name, you wish to fight on your battlefield with honor! You may begin posting, and soon camps and banners will be flying the kingdom!

Enlist today!
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:09:38 PM by Sophist »
    you awoke in a burning paperhouse
    from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
    Level 102
    2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
    hitler is tasty

but stalin is better
    Spoiler for My Games and Art:
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 102
    2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
    nein
    am hitler
    a+ kay-o
    stalin hässlich rasen

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hitler vonyuchiye golovy
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Stalin podderzhivayet zernovykh dlya zavtraka

edit: that means Joseph Stalin hereby supports cereal.
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 04:46:22 AM by yuyubabe »
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
    Rep:
    Level 72
    2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
    I am Barack Obama, and I support the right to eat pancakes and bacon for breakfast.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Rep:
    Level 96
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
    I care not for your petty war. The Starks will stay within the walls of Winterfell, and watch as you slaughter each other for your inane reasons. It is the will of the old gods, and the new.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
    For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
    SUNNY SIDE UP FOR VICTORY!

I, EvilM00s, newly created Knight Marshall of the Order of L'Ouvre du Coq, ride forth hoisting the banner of the Kingdom of Egg! Come, my friends, come out of your shells and usher in a new era of morning meals!

FOR BREAKFAST!
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:15:24 AM by EvilM00s »
    :tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
    Rep:
    Level 81
    2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
    H.R.H. Strauberi Stoufd Toast d'Francoise of the Fair house of Toast-Coffee.

Rep:
    Level 98
    2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
    Herald, all Breakfast Citizens! All five houses now have at least one liege banner!

Camps will be erected in the name of your house henceforth!
    All enemy houses are now your sworn opponents! Lay waste!
    « Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:21:04 AM by Sophist »

Rep:
    Level 96
    GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
    Level 97
    Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
    I WILL EAT ALL OF YOU

Last Stop
    Rep:
    Level 88
    Everyone Off
    Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
    Level 102
    join team hitler

we put the "it" back in hitler

frühstück ist dumm, genossen

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Breakfast is not stupid!

vy glupy !

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 96
    I can no longer stand by and watch as this war wages at my doorstep. The Stark armies are at the disposal of the cereal kingdom. I pledge my allegiance to you.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
    Level 85
    I solve practical problems.
    For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
    I pledge allegiance to the House of Pancakes and Bacon, because Bacon

Rep:
    Level 98
    You have all been sworn under the banners of your houses!

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I can no longer stand by and watch as this war wages at my doorstep. The Stark armies are at the disposal of the cereal kingdom. I pledge my allegiance to you.

I am honored to have you as my loyal soviet rytsar (knight)

please, have a taste of some vkusnyy (tasty) cereal

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:54:17 AM by yuyubabe »
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Nay! Cereal is the best, and here's 5 reasons why:

1. It's quick to prepare
    2. It's easy to prepare - even the most inept can enjoy this breakfast
    3. It has low requirements - just add milk!
    4. It comes in many shapes, sizes, colors and flavors!
    5. It's mutable!

Spoiler for examples:
    Cereal bars?

Or cereal cookies, perhaps?

Cake decorations!
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
    For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
    Ha! You try to poison our land's good people with SUGAR! And you insult them by presenting a simple meal! Nay, vile temptress of grains, cheap prizes and communism, the egg reigns supreme in both it's versatility and nutritional content.

Zernovyye yavlyayetsya valovoy!
    Vive le royaume des oeufs!
    :tinysmile: