RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pledge your allegiance to the Breakfast Realm today!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
    Hail citizens!

The War of the Breakfast Realm has begun!

War is on the horizon, and all citizens of thine RMRK must take up arms! Swear to your house of Breakfast, or be labeled a traitor to your kingdom!

Camps will be set up for the largest of the kingdoms, and we will prepare for war! From now until the end of the month, in celebration of the food and harvest, all citizens are hereby ordered to take up arms and delegate themselves to a house of the Breakfast Realm. Many of you may perish in the name of your nation, but you will always be remembered as the soldier who bravely stood for their kingdom!

Insults will be spewed!

All nations of breakfast food will be forever out of your diet, out of sheer hatred!

The seers have long foretold of war, and war is coming! By the end of the month, the most populous banner house will rise in victory! To ensign, reply to this post with the Kingdom of your choosing! From then, you will be forever labeled upon this ancient post, so that your ancestors will remember of your great allegiance. The Lords and Ladies of the Kingdom will henceforth change your titles or add Knight in front of your name!

Enlist today, for the good of your land!

The Kingdom that proves victorious by acquiring the most members will win it's lieges awards,
    as will the most vocal opponent Kingdom! Huzzah!

Kingdoms:
    House Waffle

"The Iron of the Realm."

• Sophist, the Breakfast Knight
    • HaloOfTheSun, the Blind Waffle Knight
    • UltimaZix, Waffle Knight of the Prophet
    • NAMCKOR, die Waffle Waffe

House Eggs
    "Always Fried, Never Scrambled."

• EvilM00s, Knight Marshall of the Order of L'Ouvre du Coq

House Pancakes and Bacon
    "The Softest and Crunchiest."

• Dr. Mc, President Obama of the American Breakfast
    • IAMFORTE, Bacon Legionnaire

House Cereal
    "Deliverance and Deliciousness."

• Yuyubabe, Soviet Premier of Cereal
    • Lord Eddard Stark, Warden of the Milky North

House Toast-Coffee
    "The Fair House of the Realm."

• Acolyte, H.R.H. Strauberi Stoufd Toast d'Francoise
    • Strike_Reyhi, Holy Ordered Knight of Coffee
    • bluntsword, Sworn Knight de la Caffeine

All citizens are encouraged to participate! Refrain from changing your usual name, you wish to fight on your battlefield with honor! You may begin posting, and soon camps and banners will be flying the kingdom!

Enlist today!
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:09:38 PM by Sophist »
    you awoke in a burning paperhouse
    from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
    Level 102
    2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
    hitler is tasty

but stalin is better
    Spoiler for My Games and Art:
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 102
    2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
    nein
    am hitler
    a+ kay-o
    stalin hässlich rasen

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hitler vonyuchiye golovy
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Stalin podderzhivayet zernovykh dlya zavtraka

edit: that means Joseph Stalin hereby supports cereal.
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 04:46:22 AM by yuyubabe »
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
    Rep:
    Level 72
    2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
    I am Barack Obama, and I support the right to eat pancakes and bacon for breakfast.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Rep:
    Level 96
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
    I care not for your petty war. The Starks will stay within the walls of Winterfell, and watch as you slaughter each other for your inane reasons. It is the will of the old gods, and the new.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
    For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
    SUNNY SIDE UP FOR VICTORY!

I, EvilM00s, newly created Knight Marshall of the Order of L'Ouvre du Coq, ride forth hoisting the banner of the Kingdom of Egg! Come, my friends, come out of your shells and usher in a new era of morning meals!

FOR BREAKFAST!
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:15:24 AM by EvilM00s »
    :tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
    Rep:
    Level 81
    2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
    H.R.H. Strauberi Stoufd Toast d'Francoise of the Fair house of Toast-Coffee.

Rep:
    Level 98
    2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
    Herald, all Breakfast Citizens! All five houses now have at least one liege banner!

Camps will be erected in the name of your house henceforth!
    All enemy houses are now your sworn opponents! Lay waste!
    « Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:21:04 AM by Sophist »

Rep:
    Level 96
    GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
    Level 97
    Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
    I WILL EAT ALL OF YOU

Last Stop
    Rep:
    Level 88
    Everyone Off
    Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
    Level 102
    join team hitler

we put the "it" back in hitler

frühstück ist dumm, genossen

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Breakfast is not stupid!

vy glupy !

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 96
    I can no longer stand by and watch as this war wages at my doorstep. The Stark armies are at the disposal of the cereal kingdom. I pledge my allegiance to you.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
    Level 85
    I solve practical problems.
    For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
    I pledge allegiance to the House of Pancakes and Bacon, because Bacon

Rep:
    Level 98
    You have all been sworn under the banners of your houses!

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I can no longer stand by and watch as this war wages at my doorstep. The Stark armies are at the disposal of the cereal kingdom. I pledge my allegiance to you.

I am honored to have you as my loyal soviet rytsar (knight)

please, have a taste of some vkusnyy (tasty) cereal

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:54:17 AM by yuyubabe »
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Nay! Cereal is the best, and here's 5 reasons why:

1. It's quick to prepare
    2. It's easy to prepare - even the most inept can enjoy this breakfast
    3. It has low requirements - just add milk!
    4. It comes in many shapes, sizes, colors and flavors!
    5. It's mutable!

Spoiler for examples:
    Cereal bars?

Or cereal cookies, perhaps?

Cake decorations!
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
    Ha! You try to poison our land's good people with SUGAR! And you insult them by presenting a simple meal! Nay, vile temptress of grains, cheap prizes and communism, the egg reigns supreme in both it's versatility and nutritional content.

Zernovyye yavlyayetsya valovoy!
    Vive le royaume des oeufs!

Last Stop
    Rep:
    Level 88
    Everyone Off
    Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
    Ha! You try to poison our land's good people with SUGAR! And you insult them by presenting a simple meal! Nay, vile temptress of grains, cheap prizes and communism, the egg reigns supreme in both it's versatility and nutritional content.

CHOLESTEROL

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86

CHOLESTEROL

CAFFEINE (and possibly just as much cholesterol from the creamer unless you use decaf and soy or non-fat)

Rep:
    Level 98
    Filthy rubber protein! You have nothing on the crispness of my fatherland.

A-pow 2015
    Rep:
    Level 81
    2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
    Your crispiness cannot compare to the delicate crisp of my lineage. Ours is the most refined crisp in all the land.

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Pah! You're all too extravagant and pompous!

The common, working man has no time for your chest beating contests! Cereal is for EVERYONE!

COMMUNISM SHALL RULE!
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 98
    The divine and ever strong House of Waffle leads ahead! Bow before the crispy pattern!

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
    I hereby declare my allegiance to Waffle House.

Also French Toast is weakest toast.  It's toast pretending it's a waffle.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
    Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast

RMRK's dad-in-training
    Rep:
    Level 72
    Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
    GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

Long live house Coffee (and toast)

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    How does it feel to know that the most expensive coffee in the world is made with poop?

RMRK's dad-in-training
    Rep:
    Level 72
    GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
    That worker looks awfully sad.

And I can think of several reasons why he would be.

Viva la folgers!

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    It's because he's harvesting poop coffee when he could be making waffles.

Rep:
    Level 96
    2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
    Screw this, I'm hitching up the caravan.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Cereal has more variety than any of your petty partisan snacks! :mad:
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    Cereal has more variety than any of your petty partisan snacks! :mad:

The first dry cereal was created by a fundamentalist who wanted to create a food so bland it could not possibly be sinful.

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    The first dry cereal was created by a fundamentalist who wanted to create a food so bland it could not possibly be sinful.

At least we did not eat food once imprinted with the crucifixion scene! How grotesque! :mad:
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 98
    Fools! Waffle has no error of history. It has been ever delicious.

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Ever delicious with a DEAD GUY imprinted on it!
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 98
    You mistake my kingdom for the original traitors, toast.

A-pow 2015
    Rep:
    Level 81
    It is not our fault that the holy house of Toast-Coffee was the one chosen by the divine. Though I can hardly blame him for wanting the best breakfast to house his visage.

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    Ever delicious with a DEAD GUY imprinted on it!

You mean like all of those mexicans that buy toasters that make jesus show up on their toast?

my name is Timothy what's yours
    Rep:
    Level 79
    Hello
    2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
    I dare any of you to claim you don't want Lucky Charms right fucking now. That's right, you all do.
    it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
    Level 98
    You mean sugar marshmallows and tooth shrapnel? No thanks.

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I dare any of you to claim you don't want Lucky Charms right fucking now. That's right, you all do.

This man knows what he's talking about! He has a CHILDHOOD.

That pales in comparison to your tooth-melting syrup. Bwah hah hah!
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 79
    Hello
    2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
    Is it hard to type when your fingers are coated in syrup?

Rep:
    Level 98
    Do you eat your cereal with your fingers?

The answer is probably yes, because you're a filthy cerealic era barbarian. Get with the iron!

Rep:
    Level 79
    Hello
    Do you go to sleep with your face and hands on?

RMRK's dad-in-training
    Rep:
    Level 72
    While all of you are still trying to recover from the debilitating disorder
    You call "sleep," the kingdom of coffee will be up for hours on end plotting your demise in a jittery and caffeine altered state.

Fools! You death will be swift and caffeine free!

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast

This man knows what he's talking about! He has a CHILDHOOD.

That pales in comparison to your tooth-melting syrup. Bwah hah hah!

Waffles are versatile.  They can be outfitted with any number of healthy toppings.

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    You call "sleep," the kingdom of coffee will be up for hours on end plotting your demise in a jittery and caffeine altered state.

Caffeine is an addiction.

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Waffles are versatile.  They can be outfitted with any number of healthy toppings.

You know what's even more versatile than waffles?

CEREAL. :mad:
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
    Rep:
    Level 72

Caffeine is an addiction.

Noted.

I NEED MORRRRE!

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    You who call yourselves communists... you fail to realize the egg IS the realisation of society's workers cooperating! We feed the chickens, they feed us and in doing so become our object of affection- but neither could exist without the other!

And you, coffee man! Without your feces-beans, what are you? ASLEEP! With your feces-beans, what are you? FULL OF POOP!

I see no one else has realised the glory of Eggs... I shall then stand alone if I must!

<o>_<o>
    Rep:
    Level 72
    2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
    but neither could exist without the other!

Lies! We still have bacon, and with pancakes no less! Your lower class commoners could never understand the importance of bacon AND pancakes. Simpletons.

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    And YOU fail to understand that EGGS are essential to the creation of all that the WAFFLE and PANCAKE kingdoms hold dear!

Chickens, we go on strike tonight! MWAHAHAHA!

<o>_<o>
    Rep:
    Level 72
    I dont need your chickens anyway! I have an army of pigs at my disposal! Your puny chickens are NOTHING!

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    And with those words doth the pancake house fall! We shall meet you outside the royal coop walls for battle!

*readys eggapult*

<o>_<o>
    Rep:
    Level 72
    You shall fall Chicken King!

*Readies the pigs with steel armor*

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    Don all the armour you wish! These eggs are... Hard Boiled.

Rep:
    Level 96
    I'm glad we never met on the field, Ser EvilMoos. As is my waifu. I don't think the widofu's life would suit her.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<o>_<o>
    Rep:
    Level 72
    Dont forget my hot Syrup! I shall drench your nation!

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    And YOU fail to understand that EGGS are essential to the creation of all that the WAFFLE and PANCAKE kingdoms hold dear!

Chickens, we go on strike tonight! MWAHAHAHA!

> implying Egg kingdom controls the entire chicken trade
    > implying House Waffle doesn't have its own private coops hatched from imported Eggs in case of emergency

Just because you worship a small part of a greater whole does not make you superior in any way.

You are an ingredient, not a meal.
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 10:17:46 PM by NAMKCOR, die Waffel Waffe »

Rep:
    Level 98
    We have simply taken the inferior breakfast and made it perfect.

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    Well played, my crunchy foes, well played.

Very well, I retreat for a strategic rally... for now.

Rep:
    Level 79
    Hello

How fitting for a knight to back out of such a situation, the cowardice reminiscent of the chickens from whose cloaca you feast.

Eww.

Rep:
    Level 102

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86

How fitting for a knight to back out of such a situation, the cowardice reminiscent of the chickens from whose cloaca you feast.

Eww.

Silence! Peasant, ye who refuse to even fight! Rekindle your war-spirit, my yolky host, and before we go on to deprive waffle-lovers of syrup AND hot irons, we shall invade Australia! Let them drink bleach! Next shall the Cereal Bolsheviks spill their milk upon the field of combat! Finally we shall move on to the capitalist regime of the Pancake People, and their false fluffy buttermilk paradise shall fall flat!

Sunny side up, men! Onward to victory!
    « Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 09:08:07 PM by EvilM00s »

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    You should be more cautious, Egg.  You are an ingredient in two of the three empires you seek to overthrow.  You are only where you are today because of demand for your namesake, but should you attack us, we will withdraw our trade agreements.

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    Do so, and it will be only your Kingdgoms that suffer! Without my citizens you are NOTHING, but we are sufficient unto ourselves, and we cook in under a minute!

A-pow 2015
    Rep:
    Level 81
    The Toast-Coffee kingdom has allied itself with the Kingdom of Egg. With our cunning and their might, we shall be victorious together.

Rep:
    Level 96
    My pretend internet Husbando and I are getting married. We fomaly invite Toast-Coffee and Eggs kingdom to the wedding.

Spoiler for:
    [/sploier]
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
    Level 98
    You are no longer friends with the Toast-Coffee Empire! Culture has decreased across the empire.

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    Do so, and it will be only your Kingdgoms that suffer! Without my citizens you are NOTHING, but we are sufficient unto ourselves, and we cook in under a minute!

I reiterate from earlier.

> implying House Waffle doesn't have its own private coops hatched from imported Eggs in case of emergency

Your citizens are but side dishes.  INGREDIENTS.

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    Your carefully guarded "private coops" and "ingredients" are my soldiers and their weapons! ALL OF THEM! You have been infiltrated!

I am honored beyond words to accept the defense of Her Most Royal Majesty, whose entourage I shall personally guard with over 3,000 of my featheriest knightesses at all times.
    They've all had coffee. You have been warned.

Vive les Royauxes Ouvre du Coq et Tostes D'Francoise!

A-pow 2015
    Rep:
    Level 81

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    Your carefully guarded "private coops" and "ingredients" are my soldiers and their weapons! ALL OF THEM! You have been infiltrated!

Hahahaha...you're a funny one.  Our chickens have been systematically bred for years behind your back.  They know nothing of the outside world.  The original generation of chickens is long since dead.

Our chickens know only loyalty.  They live to create the waffles of the future.  Dedicated to a stronger and greater whole.  They give of themselves and live comfortably within our coops.

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86
    Our chickens know only loyalty. 

Yes. TO ME! I hope you enjoy the taste of Salmonella!

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    We pasteurize our eggs.

RMRK's dad
    Rep:
    Level 86

Rep:
    Level 96
    Why doesn't anybody want to come to my wedding? :sadface:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    We pasteurize our eggs.

PERVERTS!

You're simply injured in your nethers because you realize that pasteurized eggs are safe from salmonella.  Even if the cluckers were under your sway, you have no way of using them.

Unless of course you want to know how the walls of their coops look.

Rep:
    Level 97
    Definitely better than Hitler.
    2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
    Shut up, boe

Rep:
    Level 98
    The noble house of Waffle has declared an offer for a treaty of cooperation between ourselves and the house of Pancakes and Bacon, so that we might crush the folly of the Egg Kingdom and the 30-minute-later poop fest that is Toast-Coffee.

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I'll attend your wedding, boe.

Everyone is building alliances. House cereal is confused and somewhat delighted.
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
    Rep:
    Level 72
    The noble house of Waffle has declared an offer for a treaty of cooperation between ourselves and the house of Pancakes and Bacon, so that we might crush the folly of the Egg Kingdom and the 30-minute-later poop fest that is Toast-Coffee.

We will be unstoppable!

Hungry
    Rep:
    Level 96
    Mawbeast
    I had waffles for breakfast.