RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX Ace] I need a script that "store" the character items and status

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior
I already found a script around the internet, I think I found in here, um RMRK, but I don't remember the name of this script...

Basically, what this script m lookin for does is store the items and status of your character, to allow you remove him from the group, or something like that. In the description of this script, I remember that the auctor sayd something like " This script allow you to play with multiple characters, for example, if u want to play with the hero, then play with the antagonist, this script will 'store' the status, items, and everything from that character until you play with him again"

Anyway, someone know the name of this script, or have the link to download it? I really need it :\

PS.: Dunno if this is the wrong area for this topic, and I'm sorry if is, cuz this is my first time here :p
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 08:43:38 PM by mrpain69 »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
So, you only want one character at a time?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&