RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVXACE] Town of Illustive episode 1

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
(Section deleted by New Jomarcenter's Account holder. )

Introduction :
An empty town mysteriously appears on Halloween night. A group of students from Falica High School dare to enter the town and solve the mystery.

Mysteries, ghosts, zombies - you name it. This town is filled with stories and magic that you cannot find in the outside world. But why is the town filled with such otherworldly mysteries? And how will they be solved?

Episode 1
A group of three students from Falica High School have summoned the courage to enter a haunted house, formally owned by a rich pervert named Steven and his whorish mistress Mary, who both died a few years ago. They now make the house their haunt. Anyone who enters the house and is caught by the Ghost of Mary will take her place.

Screen shot
http://rpgmaker.net/games/5592/images/

Completion date: 10/28/2013
Mystery:
Discover the truth behind the ghost story, where no-one who has entered the house on Halloween night has ever returned alive.

Episode Themes:
- Ghost Story
- Halloween Comedy
- Absolutely whacked out story
Content Rating: Teen (contains supernatural horror elements)

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6EyrUAXCUU

Download
The game is already available but for non RPGMakerweb user
we are still in the process of uploading episode 1 via Desura
If you can please wait a while until the game is uploaded
if you are inpatient like everyone else you can download it via mediafire
or Rpg maker web. But we recommended to wait for desura version to be
release as this can quickly help up and you in version updates.

Rpg maker web link
http://rpgmaker.net/games/5592/downloads/

Mediafire link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ebccbvu4bhv7w7v/Town_of_Illustive_ep1_v1.0C.exe

Desura link
To be release

Town of Illustive is copyrighted by Jomarcenter Studio.

This series consists of a series of episodes, each different in nature. This is only the first episode.

18-13-18-11 1-14-4 3-18-1-14-11-5-25-5 9-19 8-9-4-9-14-7 19-15-13-5-20-8-9-14-7 10-21-19-20 10-15-11-9-14-7

Logo Font: Never, by Matthew Welch.

Spoiler for:
If this game have redeeming myself can I get my Zero to hero award now.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 11:39:39 AM by jomarcenter »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
hello jomar

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
From what I can see, your English has gotten a bit better and I commend you for that.
However, you're still wasting your effort making these silly "OFFICIAL JOMARCENTER ASSOCIATION CONTENT" things. It makes your thread confusing and unprofessional-looking. You're one guy, not a company. We know this. It's perfectly fine to make games on your own. You don't have to pretend you're a big company.

As for the game itself, I'm a bit confused. Is it finished?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Agreed, I am similarly confused. And I will also remark that while your English is WAY better than it was the first time around, there are still several errors which may make the dialogue in your game difficult to understand. Perhaps you can obtain help from someone close to you who has a better command of the language.

Also, just a recommendation: change the name of the High School. Every time I see "Falica" I read "Fail" or "Fellatio". It's just too similar, and may draw negative feedback.
:tinysmile:

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
From what I can see, your English has gotten a bit better and I commend you for that.
However, you're still wasting your effort making these silly "OFFICIAL JOMARCENTER ASSOCIATION CONTENT" things. It makes your thread confusing and unprofessional-looking. You're one guy, not a company. We know this. It's perfectly fine to make games on your own. You don't have to pretend you're a big company.

As for the game itself, I'm a bit confused. Is it finished?
Episode 1 is already finished. :) Episode 2 will be in the work by next year.

Agreed, I am similarly confused. And I will also remark that while your English is WAY better than it was the first time around, there are still several errors which may make the dialogue in your game difficult to understand. Perhaps you can obtain help from someone close to you who has a better command of the language.

Also, just a recommendation: change the name of the High School. Every time I see "Falica" I read "Fail" or "Fellatio". It's just too similar, and may draw negative feedback.

... I already have someone helping me with the English editing dialogue (You already seen his name in the credit)
And I already tested the game before releasing and I didn't see any problem with the dialogue.

Anyhow I not the one who check for grammar and spelling errors this time. But I still work on the dialogue.
And this is the only single complain that I received for this kind of problem (out of 200+ users) I will set this aside until I got more complains from others.

And also the same person will be doing the same thing for episode 2.

... And I cannot tell you why the school is named "Falica" but see if in future episode it will be explained.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 09:54:32 PM by jomarcenter »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Hello all of you I became active if I'm active and have a knife with all of your name on it you know what that means... REVENGE!

Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
He must have really small handwriting.
I don't even think roph's full name would fit on a knife. He has like five middle names.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
If this game have redeeming myself can I get my Zero to hero award now.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
(james spencer dolphin are the three middle names)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Jomarcenter, I'm going to be blunt here- you don't take criticism well. I would advise that you try; I was not trying to be mean or hurt your feelings, that was honest feedback. As it is, we're all being awfully tolerant of being being told there is a knife with all of our names on it.

I hope it all works out for you and I'll look at the game soon.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
As it is, we're all being awfully tolerant of being being told there is a knife with all of our names on it.

I'm not. :mad:

I demand JUSTICE!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I'm not. :mad:

I demand JUSTICE!

Uh-oh.

It be on, nao!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
OH NO! THE ANGELS HAVE BEEN ANGERED! RUN FOR YOUR MISERABLE PATHETIC STUNTED LITTLE LIVES!

Was that over the top? Idunno why, I just felt like being a little dramatic.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A boy of his age could surely not be allowed to buy a knife as a weapon.

Clearly, the knife in question is a kitchen knife
which contains our names on it, without our consent
which is a sign of the knife is meant for us
which, a kitchen knife, is typically used for cooking
which means that he's trying to force us to cook for him
which is an act of sexist behavior!!

He's a SEXIST, of course!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 02:34:05 AM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 98
Dr Logic in the house.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
All I had to do was connect the logic in my thoughts to allow new information to be born.

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
hi im posting 2
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, Mr. Stark.

You should join team cereal.

Because:
Spoiler for:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
That knife thing is just a joke. It was just made as an advertisement attempt.
Well anyhow I am open for any feedback (and or criticism) as of now.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Threatening to murder potential customers with a knife to exact some demented vengeance isn't really the best marketing scheme. Might I suggest a more welcoming death threat?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
This should be fairly interesting. Let's hope you finish this one, eh?
なんでやねん

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well anyhow I am open for any feedback (and or criticism) as of now.

"As of now"? Well, snap.

The people earlier on in the thread should have waited until you were ready. :mad:

Threatening to murder potential customers with a knife to exact some demented vengeance isn't really the best marketing scheme. Might I suggest a more welcoming death threat?

I suggest poison. It makes them look just like they are sleeeeeeeeeping.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 98