RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crafting: Good or Bad?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Too bad so many games (at least the ones I've played) don't seem to do this. Diablo series was the first I ever saw do so, and every other example I've seen was very poorly executed.
:tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
there's nothing worse in a multiplayer game especially than having only one viable end game weapon.

always the example of what not to do, Runescape, had the Godsword which was what literally every endgamer had forever.

you want a ton of end game gear to accommodate different playstyles, while keeping those gearsets fairly balanced. WoW does this for the most part. but it takes a lot of work