RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(XP)(Request) Water Ripple Animation

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
So I'm introducing fishing to my game, but I have no tile that would do well for where the fish would be. Can someone create an animated water ripple graphic? It needs to look like the default water, but with something in the water.

If anyone has ever played Age Of Empires, the little ripples of water that the fishing boats took fish from. It doesn't have to have fish jumping out, just something that shows you can fish "here".

Thanks and sorry if this seems odd. I'm not entirely great at explaining how I need a graphic done without drawing it, in which I have no scanner to do so lol
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
First thing that popped into my head was this from the RMVXA rtp.

I know the sizes are different, but I'm pretty sure you can handle switching them over.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
Thanks! :D I'll try fixing it for XP.
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."