RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Manual FPS Skill Animations and/or Battle Helper

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
The People's Champion
[VXA] FPS Skill Animations and/or Battle Helper
10/25/2013

Summary
Hello RMRK!
I am looking for 2 types of scripts for my RPG Maker VX ACE game. Hopefully these would be simple enough to help me out with a snippet or two.

#1. Manual FPS Skill Animations - I am looking for a script that can manually tell a skill what FPS to animate at. For instance, say I want an attack to hit 400 times, I don't want the player to wait 5 minutes for the attack to finish animating 400 hits. I want to be able to put <fps:15> in the skill notebox to increase the speed.

#2. Battle Helper - This one is hard to explain, I'll do my best. I require a script that can call a non-disruptive chat with a picture during a specific battle turn or condition. A sort of helper guy/gal/computer/etc that pops in and tells you random stuff during battle. To be more specific I am using Battle System: Free Turn Battle with the YEA Battle Engine. Images below help.  :P

Features Desired
#1. Manual FPS Skill Animations
  • Notebox input (Like I said in the desc.)

#2. Battle Helper
  • Troops event plug (Like I said in the desc.)
  • Image Pic (Like I said in the desc.)

Mockups
#1. Manual FPS Skill Animations

#2. Battle Helper

So if any one out there is up to help me with this, I will sure to credit you proper. This is for a non commercial game by the by. Thanks!

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 10:41:55 PM by darkgrammer »