RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Puppet Heroes

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior
My name is Fran and I work as engineer. Video games are my great passion. Apart from playing them, I have been programming games since 20 (I am 34 nowadays). I have performed fighting games, platforms games, role playing games, etc..
I left this world with the birth of my son, but now that I have more time is when I have picked up this theme with more enthusiasm than ever.
At the end of my last project (“Exodus Ex-tournament”), I concluded a stage in my life, although another ambitious idea haunted my mind ... "Puppet Heroes".

I have created a crowdfunding project. Please, collaborate with us. The page is the next:
[ link removed ]

Thank you in advance
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 05:31:02 PM by NAMKCOR »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Link removed. 
You do not have enough posts to put this in the poster board, and advertising links elsewhere is forbidden.

Please participate in the forum before attempting to use our community to raise money for your own projects.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon