RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RESOLVED[VX]Project will not save or Playtest

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I tried to copy/paste some events from a to b. Great. Got 'em moved. As soon as I did, I hit playtest, it asked me if I wanted to save progress and I said yes. And then.... nothing. I shut it down, and nothing was saved, either. I'm totally unsure of why.

I then tried copy/pasting from a different project, same results. However, if I DO NOT copy/paste anything, the game will PT and save just fine.  ??? I are cornfused.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 09:09:01 PM by GLaDOS »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Strange problem..

Have you tried playing through the whole game, without saving new stuff to it, and if you have, does it play through without errors? Also, have you tried making different changes, like add a character, add/modify an item, or anything else, then try to save it? If so, will it save and playtest through any other changes?
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Oh hell... I got it now. I moved some things around and the original save destination was no longer a valid directory.

Pardon my un-smart-niss and thanks for the prompt reply.

:facepalm: on me.
:tinysmile: