RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Request)(XP) Change Equipment/Item Name

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
Hello again :3 Sorry for all the requests. I'll be sure to help as much as possible around here when this demo is done.

So, here's the request:

I am currently working on custom crafting systems where you can name the item that you create. For example, after creating a weapon, you can name it whatever you want. If anyone has seen the 2012 anime Sword Art Online, basically the blacksmith skill is going to be almost an exact replica to the one for my game.

Can anyone help me with this?
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
uhhh... well, I'm not a scripter, but I think I know what would have to be done here. I believe there's a way you can access the .rxdata file, and rename entries using ruby. Unfortunately, I think that will require implementing just about everything yourself =p I unfortunately do not know of how you do this, but CP has an article on it already where they kind of discussed it. If you wanna read through it, it's here: [C#] How to load .rxdata files?
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3