RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVXA Buff Icon issues.

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
So, I downloaded Yanfly's Buff and status script. I made my own iconset. I altered the Game_BattlerBase to include the new icons.

ICON_BUFF_START       = 560              # buff (16 icons)
ICON_DEBUFF_START     = 592              # debuff (16 icons)

The buff limits are set to 4 apiece in Yanfly's script, meaning you can buff/debuff up to 4 times. However, when I buff past two times, the icon remains at +2's symbol. The debuff icon works just fine. Oddly enough, the game knows the stat in question has been buffed four times, so a base 45 with each buff being worth 20% registers at 81.

The buff icon limitation is the same for both players and monsters. Again, the numbers crunch just fine, it's the icon that's the problem.

Am I missing something here?