RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Request)(XP) Monster Charsets

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
To go with the battlers, I need 2 charsets: One for the Wild Boar, and one for the Wolf. No special effects required.

If anyone could help, I would be highly appreciated and very thankful. :)
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
Thanks, man. Hey, with the wolves, do I cut, copy and paste via Paint to separate them?

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hah, thats Boaring! geddit?
You'll need to separate the sheets yes, but you'll also have to copy the middle column of each separated sheet and paste it to the left of the sheet, so you'd get something like

[Middle Column][Left Column][Middle Column][Right Column]

That way XP will take the image, I think there may be an online converter floating around, most folks want to go the other way though. Good luck!

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
lol nice

And thanks. I have like, 10 charsets that have several in one and had no idea what to do with them, til now that is  :o

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Dude, if you find that converter, you should pm me with where you got it. I'm an XP'er too, and have the same issue. There's amazing VX sprites and graphics out there, but they're unusable to me lolz Same goes with tilesets, battlers, battlebacks, title graphics... etc...
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3