RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Request)(XP) Monster Battlers

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
Ok so I've been searching all around the internet for low-level animal based monsters, and I can't find the two I need. I desperately need a Wild Boar Monster Battler and a Wolf Monster Battler. I would love for them to look more on the realistic side than cartoony, if possible. If anyone can help me find a website with these particular monsters or can create these, I would be very thankful and very appreciative :)
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'll see what I can find. :D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
Awesomeness. Thanks man! :D I think its kinda weird that most battlers that I find look like mid to high level monsters.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Not to steal Starks thunder or anything
This place has some great battlers, mind the NSFW stuff tho
Specifically, here is a wolf

And a Boar

Unfortunately the other site I would have recommended is down, I may have the battlers somewhere on my computer but I'm not sure how Credit would work since I don't recall the original Author.

Scratch that, its back up! Woo!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 06:03:02 AM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
First, thanks alot for the battlers. Not to be rude, but the boar seems a little too demonic, but I think I can manage.

Also, what language is that website in?

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Probably Japanese, There's a boar on it as well, it fits more in line with the RTP