RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVX Ace Mystic Knights

Rep:
Level 86
Lightning charged swords are good for RPG's
This is a game I am currently working on in RPG Maker VX Ace.

-Story-

Spoiler for:
Soul Energy the force composed of the eight elements Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, Shadow, Light, Chaos, and Spirit are the existence of reality in the world Lola.  One hundred years ago a man named Syran came across a ring known as The Ring of Power.  The ring drove him psycho with power and he used it to summon foul creatures.

These creatures ravaged villages, towns, and cities.  No one knew how to stop even those who wielded the power of one of the eight elements.  The Creator saw what was going on from her sacred place.  She couldn’t bear to see the world that she created being destroyed.  So she chose eight special warriors that were later known as the Mystic Knights and had complete control over their elements, to get rid of The Ring of Power.  She knew that this ring was created by The Lord of the Underworld Stethis also known as The Lord of Chaos, who she sealed away five hundred thousand years ago.

The Mystic Knights managed to get the ring away from Syran.  However they were unable to destroy it so Kain the Mystic Knight of Chaos hid the ring away.

That was all one hundred years ago though.  Now even more foul creatures have shown up around the world. Even the ocean became deadly because of sea monsters sinking ships.  This lead to worldwide panic and was also a sign that someone had discovered The Ring of Power.  The Creator then chose eight new Mystic Knights but very carefully this time to avoid mistakes.  She knew for sure this time they were true warriors of faith and would be able to destroy the ring for good.

NOTE: I made the monsters in the forest at the beginning of the game super easy on purpose because the characters have no skills or classes at the beginning of the game.

Characters:

Spoiler for:

Screen Shots(Not the best in the world)

Spoiler for:

Will be adding more screens when I get a longer demo out.

Here is a video of the very first part of the game up to the first boss if you want to look at it:(NOT A FULL PREVIEW OF THE DEMO)

Spoiler for:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DU5mGUBTiA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DU5mGUBTiA</a>

RECRUITING(Still unsure if I want to recruit or not):

Voice Actors and actresses (If possible)
Mapper to touch up the maps

Video Animator for intro scene (If possible)

Spell and Grammar Checker

If you are interested in Mapping and spell and grammar checking PM me and I will give you a none encrypted version to work with.  If you want to voice act for a character PM me and I’ll give you the script as soon as I can.

Scripts:
Battle Engine Symphony

Yanfly Party

Yanfly Hide Skills

Galv’s menu themes engine

Save Ex by Claimh

MOG Event Sensor Range 

Large Choices script by Tsukihime

Picture bug fix script by Raizen884

Music:
Some of the music was made by my friend StormKat32 and is NOT to be used by anyone except me and him the songs he made are:

Battle Theme

Battle Theme (Mystic Knights)

Boss Theme

Castle Theme 1

Castle Theme 2

Comedy Theme

Dungeon Theme 1

Dungeon Theme 2

Dungeon Theme 3

Dungeon Theme 4

Dungeon Theme 4 Lower Pitch

Evil Theme 1 You don’t have what it takes to be a hero

Love Theme

Lover’s Quarrel (Mystic Knights)

Lover’s Theme (Mystic Knights)

Minions of Cane (Mystic Knights)

Mystic Knights Ending Theme

Mystic_Knights

Game Over Theme

Overworld(Mystic Knights)
Overworld(Mystic Knights)Vs.2

Overworld Map Theme

Quest of the elements (Mystic Knights)

Raising_Cane

Sad Theme Death of a Loved One

Spiritual Theme

Spiritual_Theme_1

Spiritual Theme 2

Town Theme (Mystic Knights)
Town Theme (Mystic Knights)Vs.1

Town Theme 1

Town Music 2

Town Music 3

Theme Intro to Mystic Knights

DO NOT USE these without his permission.

Other music:

http://www.ep-melody.com/

http://sound.jp/foceBlodeuynal/

Sleepless Stars By  Blodeuyn from March 2013 ReStaff Release in  Guest  Contributions

Graphics:
Mack Tiles

Enterbrain

Character sets of the main characters were done with the Mack Character generator

Artwork was done me and NOT for public use.

Demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bz917wnvb8p8ugp/MK.zip

NOTE: I uploaded the audio and file separately. DO NOT forget to download the audio and extract it to the game folder here is the Audio link for the game:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b9eyah3d9o6q1xh/MKAudio.zip
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:16:02 AM by Pinky »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I would suggest putting more of your thread in spoilers. ): Kind of a wall of text going on here.

Anyways! I like the artwork quite a bit. It's kinda hard to read the text of the character profiles, though. Maybe it's just the background detail conflicting with the black text.

There's also a lot of colors going on with the title screen. I'd suggest *maybe* changing the logo to match the windowskin, and getting rid of the heroes' border.

The maps look like they've seen some improvement from your last game. :) A little spacious, but lookin' better!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 86
Thank you very much.  I actually have a new title screen that one of my friends made for me that will be used in the next demo.  So in the next demo the title screen will look a lot better. Anyway thank you for your feedback.

Rep:
Level 86
Sorry for the double post I added a video of the very first part of the game up to the first boss.
Also mods I need help I can't figure out how to instant link video like with images. Also the title was updated in the video.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Youtube code:

Code: [Select]
[yt][/yt]

All you have to do is throw the URL between the [yt] stuff.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 86