RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] 4-direction big monsters [VX/VXA]

Rep: +0/-0Level 58
RMRK Junior
I'm using a side view battle system that replaces the enemy battlers in characters and I wanted to have, since a very long time, a couple of characters that I couldn't use, because they didn't face the right direction. Basically, what I need, is that you make these characters face and move to all directions and not only bottom.

These are the characters I need facing all four directions (The insect/demon king dude is the one I need the most, so if you could begin with that one, it would be appreciated, but I won't hate you if you did the dragon first, I would thanks you alot anyway)

I know I might be asking to much, but I hope that someone would be able to help me. I know it will be useful for alot of people, not only me. Anyway, I thank you for reading.

Rep:
Level 71
Super Maker
I agree I could really use this too. I don't have any clue why these are the only non-4 direction characters in the ace rtp?
The Maker of Battle Dungeons!!

Spoiler for Big ass signature, bro:
AbsoluteIce I finally say your Sig.

Get by 20 attack Dogs...seriously. I got 20 attack Dogs.

*Your signature was raped changed for taking up too much room.
~Sincerely, a staff member. That is all you need to know. That, and I am no one to be trifled with.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I hope you both know that these are 2-Dimensional sprites. These aren't 3D object that you can just rotate. Each new direction has to be drawn almost from scratch.
Unless you're willing to pay or get SUPER lucky with somebody who's bored... there's not much chance of these being made.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&