RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rimrockon [RPG maker VXA]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
okai not only more 1 chase but also your meow a gym leeder

you are the headpower rimrockon mastur

ADOT: okay add tipes to op you now no all the different tipes  you can chose form

pelpe have been asking me hwo does the amasing artwork fro the gam is it not me btw

all the text pics in op wer don by JAMMERRAP3232xx0 he's an amasing artest and he only charges $20 per peece
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 09:29:37 PM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
im trying to figer out how eech of the diffrint tipes do aginst eech utter

like wuld headpower bee good against scary?

should cooking be good against freezer?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9

Scary should be good versus HeadPower (because you cant think straight when your scared), Freezer should be good against Drink (because frozen, duh), Cooking should be good against Freezer (because Freezer would turn into Drink), and I think that leaves HeadPower being good against Nature, and Nature being good against Scary....?

now I'm confused.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore

in this world we have beings none as rimrockon. each battler is born with a rimrockon. not all people are born battlers. when a person is died there rimrockon goes into the wild and has babbies or sometrime. there are so many rimrockon in the world today.
you was borned as a battler and you were bron with a rimrockon. this rimrockon is blank slate.
on your 14th bnirth day you get to choose which form it will take these are called "Starters" forms.

I'm sorry, Could you Fix "None" to "Known" I can't seem to read any further and the name is very interesting...
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
no dunt lissen to him its perfect how itis

Rep:
Level 96
thank you. :D
you helped out alot

yuyubabe irc lol
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 01:14:33 AM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I'm sorry, Could you Fix "None" to "Known" I can't seem to read any further and the name is very interesting...

(Stark is a 13 year old mentally handicapped girl. Don't you judge her. :mad:)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Also, you should make the Device for catching Rimrockon a "Capture Cube"  ;8

Rep:
Level 96
(Stark is a 13 year old mentally handicapped girl. Don't you judge her. :mad:)

im turnig 14 next munth :D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 01:19:19 AM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
I must say, I'm utterly appalled at the blatant plagiarism and stealing of ideas that this project is undertaking. It is entirely unoriginal and a theft of intellectual property to the highest degree. The whole project clearly is copying all of the story and concepts from Infinate X's Terramon project, and I demand that credit be given where credit is do. :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
Also, you should make the Device for catching Rimrockon a "Capture Cube"  ;8
:0
i hvnt thoutg of that yet
ill desine them meow

I must say, I'm utterly appalled at the blatant plagiarism and stealing of ideas that this project is undertaking. It is entirely unoriginal and a theft of intellectual property to the highest degree. The whole project clearly is copying all of the story and concepts from Infinate X's Terramon project, and I demand that credit be given where credit is do. :mad:

i wurked really hard on thees so dnt try and say that i stole them you try to make over 100 differnt orignal monsturs and than come back and tel me how u ripped them off okai
:\
these are all orginal character please do nut steel

adot:
anywun hoo wantz too make a Rimrockon, you can do so :D
im thinking it wuld be pritty cool if rmrk help make some Rimrockons

templit -

name:
   tipe:
   LV it rimvovles at (if it dose):

Adot 2:

leganderies
wen a rimrockon mastur of super powrufl powurs is died they are spirit left behind and they kill oter ppl
yew mite be abel to cotch won

016: Irlest
017: Burgest
018: Zalest

Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 03:25:17 AM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
You forgot to add Ladybird's face into the rotation.

Rep:
Level 96
019: Arowun (Headpower/Scary)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
I'm the tentacle monster

it's me

Rep:
Level 96
sory that it tuck so lung 2 update

her r the rimcubes

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
ive disided that all fan of this gam are now call buttponders
idk lol but it seems the right nam to yous

big updat conming soon so git redy ;o
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
it is now soon lol

her is teh bag updat ;o

the rimarters (its wut the rimrockon starturs ar caled) wer updated

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Luking goud, dooed. Keip up the godworks and i cee yor finish game very soon.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
ur all asshole for not supporintgg me im ogin to burn all your hoses while you spell
this is a pick of me and my bff jill making out becus you wun't hlp us

ps im on teh left lol ;o

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&