RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Malaysian

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Starting this again forthelulz.
So ask away  :strike2:
なんでやねん

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
what's so great about being a male asian?
are you saying that your better then a female asian?
sexist
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Why is Lord Stark so mean? :mad:

On a serious note: what's your favorite type of Malaysian food? :V I just visited an Asian Market, and the experience was pretty cool. B) But I don't think they had anything specifically Malaysian there...
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
what's so great about being a male asian?
are you saying that your better then a female asian?
sexist
Maybe  :aco:

Why is Lord Stark so mean? :mad:

On a serious note: what's your favorite type of Malaysian food? :V I just visited an Asian Market, and the experience was pretty cool. B) But I don't think they had anything specifically Malaysian there...

The one on the left is called Nasi Lemak, and it's my favorite. The one of the right is called Keropok Lekor and it's my 2nd favorite.  ;8
P.S, Kerepok Lekor is made out of fish if you're wondering.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 04:01:13 PM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I could tell it was fish! B)

Here, we have a lot of hamburgers...a LOT of hamburgers (and everything to an extent - a surprising amount of Chinese/Vietnamese/Indian food, due to all the people moving here from those countries). And of course, lots of Mexican food. :p

Another question: What is your country like, as far as social standards are considered? For example: America has no problem plastering barely-clothed pictures of women everywhere. :p I think North Korea is the complete opposite of America, as far as that's concerned (but I could be wrong).
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I could tell it was fish! B)

Here, we have a lot of hamburgers...a LOT of hamburgers (and everything to an extent - a surprising amount of Chinese/Vietnamese/Indian food, due to all the people moving here from those countries). And of course, lots of Mexican food. :p

Another question: What is your country like, as far as social standards are considered? For example: America has no problem plastering barely-clothed pictures of women everywhere. :p I think North Korea is the complete opposite of America, as far as that's concerned (but I could be wrong).
Malaysia is mostly conservative, maybe due to 60% of the population being Sunni Muslims. Religion here is pretty much a problem, for example ;
Christian > Convert to Islam > Unable to convert into any other religions. There has been a few riots here due to the recent elections, but the riots are mostly talking instead of fighting.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 04:30:02 PM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
What is the pop culture like in Malaysia? I am into Asian Pop Culture (mainly South Korean), and I would love to hear about the entertainment business in Malaysia in particular.
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
What is the pop culture like in Malaysia? I am into Asian Pop Culture (mainly South Korean), and I would love to hear about the entertainment business in Malaysia in particular.
Pop culture here is mainly kpop followed by indonesian pop
なんでやねん

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
How much do you hate Amurika?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
How much do you hate Amurika?

^That's the prime minister of Malaysia  :malson2:^
なんでやねん