RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] SkyBlade

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior
Introduction
The game name was from the original game SkyBlade Sword of The Heavens that is not made from RPG Maker VX since SkyBlade is shutted down and few Private Server which I don't play anymore. Since I don't wan't to make a PS of SB I'd use RPGMVXA instead

Story
The Story of SkyBlade is - Eric was aiming to be the best Jijon warrior in their village.But their village is small it won't be a big achievement for him. So he aimed much farther than it. He wanted to be the best in the world before aiming that he should acquire the Jijon Symbol SkyBlade Weapons for his party. Before getting the weapons Eric and his team has to defeat all the 3 boss in Planet Halla(Name From Real SB). All the bosses are just helper of the Demon God which required all the 3 boss to guard the SkyBlades. After getting the Weapons Eric and his team has to equip it and defeat the Demon God. After Defeating the Demon God Eric and his team will be teleported to a new peaceful city. After SkyBlade v1 there will be another v2

Gameplay
The game is made up of one Planet called Halla. [To be continued]

Screenshots
Eric's Room - Done for meow

Crest Village  - Underconstruction
[As Soon as the map is done]

Quests
Quest 1 = Mysterious Tree I
Mysterious Tree I is a Main Quest of the game it is the first quest actually.Eric finds Ernest in the Crest Village Ernest asks what was the tree was for. Eric investigated and found out the tree was talking. After talking to the tree Eric immediately report it to Ernest

Quest 2 = Soon

Credits
Yanfly - For the awesome scripts
Galvs  - For the awesome scripts
modern algebra - For the quest log script
Victor Script - For the awesome scripts
Celianna - For the Tilesets
Hanzo Kimura - For the VS Tilesets
bluntsword - For helping me with the quest log
Octavia - Currently helping me