RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request][VX/VXAce] Flowers in pots

Rep:
Level 56
Dragon agent
I'd like something similar to this:

It should be in VX Ace style and look good with RTP. I need all flowers in pots from this screenshots as my current Ace project is in the same world as my old 2k3 project and I miss those graphics to fully recreate some of areas. This is pretty urgent for me.

I've made following placeholder graphics, but they're ugly as I've made them myself in less than half an hour and this combined with my inability to make art resulted in this:

Which is ugly and anyone interested in redoing them so they'll look better and better fit with Ace's RTP is welcomed.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 11:37:15 PM by Rave »
Rave Darkhog Darkhogini. PhD in scamwareology, learned at Stencil University LLC.

Rep:
Level 56
Dragon agent
Thanks! However those flowers seems to be made for parallaxing. I want them aligned to tilegrid, so I can just put them into tileset.
Rave Darkhog Darkhogini. PhD in scamwareology, learned at Stencil University LLC.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
All you need to do is copy the images and have your image program snap them to the grid. Each tile ought to be 32x32, btw.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 56
Dragon agent
I know, but I want to ocpy all of them at once, not every pot separately.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That's really the sort of thing you should be able to do yourself with even a free image editor, like Paint.NET. Anyway, I've attached my attempt below, but to make it fit in with any particular tileset you may want to make some positioning adjustments. Also, the small vertical ones are about 35 pixels tall, which is why they take two squares.