RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can anyone make this into a tile set for RMXP?

Rep:
Level 84
I was doing a google search for things to use in a project I am starting up. I stumbled upon this and it sparked my interested of me using it for my project if I could somehow make it into a tileset usable on RMXP.

I realize it may probally be alot of work so I am asking nicely if there is anyone out there who would be willing to transfer this into a titleset usable on RMXP. Before I get a comment saying I can do it myself I must say I can not unless there is a program out there that can do it my eyes are shot pretty bad from a eye disease.

I am a very patient person so if there is anyone out there generous enough to do this for me I would be most grateful.

Thank you and have a nice day
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
Honestly, you're just better off using VXA or something. None of the autotiles will work correctly on xp. That accounts for about 70% of what you posted

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\รด/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I'm sure that is nearly impossible, because XP using this type of autotile. ;) (\s/)