RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Quick question regarding item category script.

Rep:
Level 82
The crazy, scissors-wielding demoness
Hey all,

So, I'm using albertfish's AMAZING item category script http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=34799.0 but have one question.

Does anyone have any way to make it so when I go to sell items, that same categorization comes up? I feel bad for my players for having to scroll through everything to find that last damn piece of armor   :-\ Basically, when people try to sell items it reverts back to the standard sale method.

I'm not good at scripting, and don't want to mess around with what I've got meow  :o

Thanks in advance!
Game in the works:
The Adventures of the Generic Hero(ine)
Gameplay: 20%
Mapping: 10%
Characters: 80%
Events: 30%
Ways to Die: 30%
Cliches: 65/192
?? ??
PROFIT!