RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Replay Value (New Album)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I've been working on this for a year, ever since I moved to Texas. You've all seen previews, heard the songs. Well, this is the official release!

Thanks for listening, folks.

You can also get a download of the album at http://chrismalson.bandcamp.com if you prefer. It's pay-what-you-want; just type 0 dollars if you don't have funds. Having you listen to it is payment enough for me :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:22:59 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 59
Practice makes Petrucci!
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Gold - GIAW 11 (Normal)
This is really cool Malson! I'm enjoying it so far, there's some great melodies and progressions in here. I will say though (maybe it's because I'm not wearing my decent headphones) that the bass sounds a little weak in places, and when it's just bass & drums like at the end of Flamboyant Voyage, it maybe doesn't sound as strong as it could. But that's a really, really minor gripe and doesn't really affect my overall opinion of this! :)

Nice work! When I get paid next month, I think I'll consider dropping a few quid your way in return for a download on Bandcamp.

Also, my favorite track is Syndicated ^_^ It has a cool disco kinda feel, with kinda folky elements o.O Kind of.
"Pursue happiness with diligence."

http://soundcloud.com/progfox

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
The bass was something I played around with for a long time. Part of the style involves a lot of sub-bass; it'll probably sound weak on certain notes depending on the frequency settings of your subwoofer, and I tried to balance it out with a bit of high-end via pulse wave. I haven't tested it on many sound systems, including headphones, so it's something I'll definitely look into with future tracks. Thanks for mentioning it! Feedback is always appreciated.

Rep:
Level 59
Practice makes Petrucci!
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Gold - GIAW 11 (Normal)
Managed to get my nice headphones now, took a listen and it definitely sounds a lot better. My laptop just lacks bass I reckon. But yeah, sounds thicker now! I've started going back and forth between my standard in-ears, big chunky nice headphones and my crappy laptop speakers when I'm doing a mix. Granted, I'm not the best mixer in the world, but sometimes something will sound great through one output whilst being terrible in the other D: I guess it's just up to finding the right balance through experimenting, compromise or luck! Haha!
"Pursue happiness with diligence."

http://soundcloud.com/progfox

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Hey, I've already heard all of these. ):
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]