RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GIAW XI Judge Reviews

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
And I found it really mean to make fun about my bad english.

The bad english isn't what I didn't like about your game, I can ignore that. Its the fact that they repeated everything at least 3 times, but I understood the subject.

To me it wasn't even much of the my little pony either, though it was a small factor. It was the maps, the graphics (the drawn out on paint ones dont mesh with the photos), the main character herself doesn't have wings along with the NPCs, the text was over all repetitive and drawn out, and the NPCs wouldn't suddenly act nice after years of bashing. Not to mention if the main character is blind then why can I see when controlling her? You could have thought of some creative way to show the player "blindness".

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Not to mention if the main character is blind then why can I see when controlling her?

:intense:

...I didn't even think about that.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
No, it's okay, I will improve what I can. Maybe I wasn't in the best mood the last past days. I will redo the most stuff and make the game more logic and with a better and clearer storyline. It was my bad, not yours, or of any other judge. Well I'm really sorry for causing so much trouble. :'( (\s/)

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,48131.new.html#new
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
This avatar theme is relevant to my interests.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 10:18:27 PM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
...which one of the NPCs does point out, but I find it hilarious that no one noticed that.
I noticed! And found it hilarious :P

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
The Best Team would like to thank the judges for awarding us 1st place, even if you were too afraid to pull the trigger. We understand your fear of being labeled racists. You fine group of people awarded us first place in your hearts, and that's all that counts in the end.

Please redistribute the game but do not credit me, for I don't want to be associated with it. Malson designed the game, but as of now, he is also responsible for the music. He is the racist.

He is the racist.

He is the racist.

Farewell, RMRK forums.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
;_; We afraid of the black people....
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Thanks! Ill need to go through and fix bugs when I actually. Get. A. Moment.

Good game y'all.

Rep:
Level 40
I got lost.
Participant - GIAW 11
Oh look, it's a Magikarp (best pokemon ever by the way). And up there, a cat. And over here, absolutely nothing to do with ponies, poor game development or racist pixels.

Oh, and bleach with cigarettes, can't forget those. Thanks Stark :P.

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Well, I know, that I have to show the blindness to the player, but I don't know how I could script this. To tint the screen to black would make the game unplayable. I requested a script for this in another forum here, because I need it the way, that I can turn it of by switch or changing the main character. Because later in the game there are more then 1 character in the party. In the end there are maybe 8 characters in it, depends of the choices you've made. I post the link to the request here, I would be happy if someone can help me with it. I try to make it somehow with common events, but I can't promise anything. The most scripting things I have done with common events, because I don't got any clue how real scripting works.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,48113.0.html

P.S.: If I forgot something to tell what anyone needs, please post it on the topic or send me a PM and I will answer it. ;) (\s/)

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Or lock the main character and make everything darker. [SOLVED]